YOU'RE MY ONE

GFRIEND (ONESHOT)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YUJU'S POV
Waking up seeing a girl infront of you , blocking the sun rays while reading a book makes me smile. I hold her hand and intertwined it with mine before kissing it.

"Hows your sleep?" She asked me.

"Better. Specially when I woke up and saw you." I said.

"Silly. Let's eat now. I already cook our breakfast and I have an important appointment today." She said.

"I go with you." I told her and stand up immediately.

"You can't. Just attend your class unnie. I'll be back soon." She said with a glimpse of sadness in her voice so I look at her but she walked out of my room.

"Unnie??? That's the first time she called me unnie since we became lover." I asked myself.

After our breakfast she told me to get ready to school cause she will drop me but when I finish, I just saw a paper with  a word SORRY.

That always flashback on my mind everytime I saw Sinb with her boyfriend.

"It's been 2 months since she leave you but you always stares at her." Sowon unnie said. 

"I don't know unnie. Maybe I miss her so much. I just don't understand how she love a boy when I thought she love me." Tears started to fall again.

"Stop crying already. You've been crying for 2 months and aunt and uncle are so worried that they wanted to bring you abroad to help you start again." Eunha said.

"I... I didn't know that they are worried. I... I try my best to be okay. I just need some time." I expained.

"Yeah. You have all the time in the world." Sowon unnie said.

"Thank you guys. I think I really need to let her go. She's happy now." I said and stand up.

After our talk we go back to our respective classes. It's 3 in the afternoon and I decided to go home since Eunha and Sowon unnie are both going home late.
I walked while looking on the floor so when I saw a pair of shoes in the way I stop walking. 
My heart aches when I saw Sinb smiling at me. I just look at her and walk not minding her.

"Sorry." She mumbled but I heard it and stop walking.

"I'm sorry" she said again and run.

Stop confusing me. Please. That's all I could think on my way home.

SINB'S POV
It hurts seeing her cry, seeing her sad and looking at her face that full of sadness. I miss the playful Yuna, the happy go lucky Yuna, and the always stay positive Yuna. But I know I'm the reason why she's like that now. I just leave her without explanation. She keeps on coming for me asking why I leave her? Why I do that to her? But I alw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter