SINB JEALOUS

GFRIEND (ONESHOT)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sinb's pov

Yuju unnie and I have been dating for about 5 months now and the members doesn't know about it.
Today we opened our vlive while wearing our sweat shirts with m&m design. I choose the red one but Yuju unnie chose Yellow and I got sad because she should know that I would choose red, since Yuju unnie is a weird person she choose Yellow since no one wanted that color. In the end Yerin unnie wear the red one. Yuju unnie and Umji is yellow and Sowon unnie and Eunha unnie is blue. I sit at the couch and I thought Yuju unnie will sit next to me but then she sit at the ground. Gosh...

I looked at her back sadly. Umji sit on my left and Sowon unnie on my right. Eunha unnie is below me and Yuju is on  her left and Yerin unnie is on her right. I'm already comfortable on our positions when Umji suddenly said that Eunha unnie and Yerin unnie should change position so that we would be aligned according to our color.

On the entire show I've been pretending that I'm reading the fans comment but the truth is I've been watching Yerin unnie and Yuju unnie flirting with each other. I can't even stopped them because the members doesn't know about us and I'm mad at Yuju unnie for making me feel this.

After the vlive I immediately went to the kitchen. I drink water when I felt someone is backhugging me.

"Sinb~ ah... Let's watch movie." She whispered. 

"I'm not in the mood." I said and get out from her hug before putting my glass on the sink.

"Just asked Yerin unnie since you two kept on flirting with each other." I said before leaving her to go to my shared room.

"Yahhh..." she shouted but I didn't look back.

"Why? Did you two fight?" I heard Sowon unnie asked her.

"No unnie. Don't mind us. It's nothing." Yuju unnie answered and it makes my blood boiled.

'So I am nothing now? Huh... let's see who would be nothing...' I talked to myself before laying to my bed and rest.

YUJU'S POV

I sit on the couch where Eunha is watching some shows, Eunha lay her head on my lap. I just let her because I'm too occupied on thinking why Sinb is acting like that.

"YEJU'S fans are celebrating earlier." She said and I looked at her confused.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean... You and Yerin unnie having so much skinship earlier." 

"Omg." I blurted out. So this is the reason why Sinb is acting weirdly? She's jealous? Hahahaha... Sinb is jealous. I smiled unconsciously.

"Why?" She asked me worriedly.

"N...nothing. hehe."

"You're being weird again." She commented and focused on what we are watching again.

'Wait... If Sinb is jealous... this means that she is angry. Aist... Sinb is hard to please... I need to apologize now.' I talked to myself and frowned.

"Where is baby ji?" I asked Eunha.

"Sleeping. They all sleep now, we are the only person who are wide awake." She said.

I guess I can't do it now. 

~~~

I woke up early and to my surprise, Sinb is also wide awake and she's eating a toasted bread.

I looked around to see if the other members are around but to my luck, they are not awake yet. Hihihi.

~chup~

I kiss her on the cheek and it surprises her cause she suddenly stand up.

"Don't do that again, okay? And you're not allowed to hug or hold my hands." She said and sit again.

"Bi~~~ Are you still mad at me?" I used my super aegyo. She didn't answer.

"Eunbi-yah... please talk to me. Lets talk." I said and sit infront of her. I waited for her to talked to me until she finished her breakfast but she's not still answering.

"Okay... what can I do for you to forgive me?" 

Finally she looked at me.

"Are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter