YES... I'M JEALOUS

GFRIEND (ONESHOT)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SINB'S POV

Sowon unnie is sleeping on the couch and I'm planning to prank her.

"Yah... What are you doing?" I got startled on Yuju unnie when she hit my shoulder.

"Unnie... Don't do that... I nearly got a heart attacked." I whined.

"Yah... Can the two of you please keep quiet. I'm sleeping here." Yuju unnie and I got startled by Sowon unnies shout.

"Eunha yah... Please take this two noisy girl out of here." She added.

"Yes, honey." Eunha unnie answered.

"Honey?" I asked with a bit of bitterness on my voice. I looked at Yuju unnie and she's smirking.

"Why?" I asked her with angry voice.

"You two should talk out of this living room cause unnie is trying to sleep." Eunha unnie suddenly appear behind me and I march with heavy footsteps on my room and locked it.

Honey? Honey? Why Eunha unnie is her honey? Tsk... 

I just sleep to forget about what happened.

At dinner Sowon unnie keep on being sweet with Eunha unnie.

"Honey how's the feeling of being the top 3 beuty of korea?" Eunha unnie joke and I smirk.

"How can be a giraffe became a top 3 beauty. She's so slim and tall. She's like a stick." I said without thinking what came out of my mouth.

I looked at them when the atmosphere became quiet and they all have a horrible face. Sowon unnie suddenly stand up and went to the balcony of our dorm.

"Yah... If your jealous because Sowon unnie is to clingy with Eunha, just say it and don't be bitter by saying harsh words with unnie." Yuju unnie scolded me.

"Eh?" Yerin unnie asked confusedly

"I'm not jealous." I defended myself. I saw Yuju unnie winked to Eunha unnie.

"So, it's okay for you if I court Sowon unnie?" Eunha unnie asked with smirk.

"Yah..." I uttered.

"Yah? Are you talking down with me now?" Eunha unnie asked while pouting.

"N...no. But w...why are you going to court Sowon unnie?" I asked nervously.

"Because she's beautiful, caring, kind and she's too pretty." She said while smiling.

I stand up and run to where Sowon unnie went when I heard Yuju and Eunha unnie laugh.

"It works." I heard Yuju unnie commented.

Are they pranking me?

I open the balcony and saw Sowon unnie wiping her tears. My heart hurt seeing her cry. I know it is because of wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter