UNDER THE TREE

GFRIEND (ONESHOT)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOWON'S POV
Yuna and I are infront of her parents house. We've been dating for almost a year now and I already move to her apartment for almost 4 months now but this is the first time she invited me to her parents house and wanted to introduce me.

While I'm being nervous at the same time fidgeting my fingers I suddenly feel a hand.

"I should be the one who should be nervous because it's my first to introduced someone special to me." She smile while caressing my hand by her thumb.

"I... I'm nervous cause what if they don't like me." I asked but she just chuckled.

"As if this is your first time to be introduced." She murmured but I heard it clearly.

"What? What did you say?" I asked with stern voice but she just shook her head.

"Yah. I just had 2 boyfriends and I didn't know you that time so why talk about it?" I whine.

"I just stated the fact for you not to be nervous." She reasoned out but I know it's something.

"I know there's som..." I didn't able to finish my words cause the front door suddenly open.

"Hello." I said and bow to Yuna's mom. Yuna kiss and hug her before going inside. Seriously? She will really left me here?

"Hi. Come inside." She motioned and I bow shyly and went in.

---
"When you said that you're bringing your special someone I thought it's our favorite blonde girl." Yuna's dad said to Yuna. I looked at Yuna with questioning looked and I saw her swallowed hard.

"Dad..." she glared at her dad but her dad just smirk and laugh. Ehh? Why he would smirk.

"Stop it Mr. Choi. You're making fun of your daughter again." Yuna's mom said. 

"Why? What's wrong? I just miss our daughter." Her dad smile playfully.

"Just help me prepare our food and leave them alone. Tsk." Her mom glared to her dad.

"Sorry about that. We will just prepare in the kitchen." Yuna's mom smiled at me and walked to their kitchen followed by her husband.

"So, whose that blonde girl?" I looked at Yuna while crossing my arms.

"Want to come to my room?" She change the topic and went upstairs.

"Yah." I raise my voice but I realise where in their house. I looked at her but she's just smirking.

"Haist..." I just sigh in defeat and followed her in her room.

"So, this is the blonde girl." I said while looking at the frame where there is a blonde girl with Yuna and she has an eye like smiling.

"Jealous?" She asked from the balcony of her room.

"Jealous? Why would I be jealous?" I asked keeping my voice high.

"Yeah. Why would Kim Sojung be jealous? She can just break up with me whenever she like cause she has lots of fangirls and fanboys." She said sadly and close the door of her balcony locking herself outside.

"Yah. Open this door." I shouted but she seems can't hear me.

"Yahh. I'll break this door if you didn't open this." I shout again but I guess my voice can be heard downstairs that's why her mom appeared.

"What happened?" Her mom asked.

"Y...Yuna locked her door and she's not opening it." I said nervously. This is my first time to meet her parents and now we're making a scene.

"Is she upset?" Her mom asked and I nod shyly.

"Ahh... Yuna always do that if she's upset, sad, or mad. Her room is a soundproof. She can't hear you outside but you can hear her here." Yuna's mom expla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter