CAN I HUG YOU

GFRIEND (ONESHOT)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YUJU'S  POV
Acting weird, smiling like nothing happened, playfull, boyish and childish. How can you love someone like that? 
All my friends asked the same question when they saw me looking to her in the cafeteria.

"Why would you be inlove to a brat like her?" Yerin unnie asked.

"Yeah... She even glared at you when she found out that you are looking at her." Eunha said.

"Geez... You know what? you two are really blood related. Why don't you just support me? Or something... like cheer me up."

"Irrr... If the person that you love is like chaeyeon, which is kind, friendly, beautiful and caring. We will surely support you." Yerin commented.

"She's just my friend. I love her just a friend. Sinb is not a brat. I know she's just faking it." 

"You know, if Sinb really consider you as her friend and cherish your moment together then I'm sure she will approach you and talked to you by now." Eunha unnie said.

I wanted to tell them that me and Sinb are already dating but she wanted to keep it to ourself only cause she's not ready.

After school I went to the park to meet Sinb. After 10 mins of waiting I saw her wearing a mask.

"Hey..." she approach me and sit beside me.

"Hey..." I answered plainly.

"Are you okay?" She asked with worried tone.

"Yeah. Just a little bit tired."

"Ohh. Then we should go home. I have an appointment with my friend too." She said and hold my hand.
I pouted and stand up.

"Sorry... I didn't have time to tell you earlier." She apologize and squeez my hand that she was holding.

"Okay." I answered and walk out. She tried to follow me but her phone rang and so she stop.

........

I don't know what gotten into me yesterday that I got mood swing. Maybe I've been thinking what unnies tell me and how hard it is to hide my relationship to Sinb.

While I'm on the cafeteria again with the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter