YUPUP & GIRAFFE

GFRIEND (ONESHOT)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOWON'S POV
I woke up with a new girl in the house. She's so pretty that my heart starts to beat hard but I think she's my rivalry to my moms attention. Mom just arrive after 3 days of work in I don't know place but after that she is with someone.

"Goodmorning hun. Let's eat." My mom greet me.

"Btw. She's my bestfriends daughter and from now on she will stay here and she will study at the same school as yours. She's Yuna." My mom said and Yuna looked at me and smile but I just frown.

"That's rude hun."my mom scolded me but I just ignored her and walked out of the house to go to school.

'What's happening to my heart? That girl has eyes like a puppy. I can't take my eyes on her. Argh.'

- - -
"What's with your face?" Yerin asked me.

"Does someone dumped you?" Sinb tease me.

"Did you lost your ity?" Umji asked out of the blue while looking at her phone

"WHAT" we all commented that startled her.

"Yah... Where did you learn that?" Eunha asked her.

"You... Did you corrupted my babies mind?" Sinb glared at Yerin.

"YAH... I'm older than you so don't ever glare at me. And... I know that you're the one who corrupted her mind" yerin answered her.

"What do you mean?" Sinb asked her.

"That the two of you already done 'IT'" Yerin and the two girls are blushing hard while I'm shocked of what I heard.

"Babe how did you know that?" Eunha asked Yerin.

"I heard them talked about that." Yerin answered

"OMG... " then they all looked at me.

"Yeah. You should fix yourself and find someone. Looked at our maknae who already did IT and me and Eunha are near on doing IT." Yerin said and Eunha hit her multiple times. I can't continue to listen on their conversation so I decided to take fresh air when I bumped to someone.

"Ahh." We both said.

"Can't you see the way? Why do you make my life miserable." I shouted at her and walked out.

YUJU'S POV

I don't know why I don't have the strength to talk back with Sowon. Ever since this morning all we did is to bicker. We keep on annoying each other. I know that I'm attracted to her but there's no way that I would tell her that.

Almost 5 months of arguing and annoying each other when Sowon unnie cross the line.

I'm sitting in the library when her friends join me in my table followed  by her.

"Ohh... I thought like mother like daughter. I didn't know that your parents teach you to use library. I thought they just taught you how to be an annoying brat." She commented and sit beside me. I know she didn't mean it but it still make my blood boil. I just focus on reading my books to avoid conflict with her.

"Did your parents taught you to be that disrespectful and become a piece of crap." I can't take it. I see how worried Yerin unnie looked at me while elbowing Sowon but I'm already mad.

"I'M OKAY WITH YOU BEING AN ANNOYING BRAT EVERYDAY BUT THE FACT THAT YOU INSULTED MY PARENTS IS A BIG MISTAKE. I KNOW YOU'RE MAD BECAUSE YOUR MOM LET ME STAY IN YOUR HOUSE , NOW, YOU WON'T EVER SAW ME IN YOUR HOUSE." I shouted that makes them shocked and even the librarian looked at us with wide eyes and when I'm about to passed on their table they told me that I need to help in the library for 1 week as a punishment.

I ditched my class and went somewhere where I can have a peaceful life.
I really didn't mean to shout at her like that but she insulted my parents and it's out of way.

'Now, I need to find a place to stay. I don't even have my bag and wallet since I left it in the library even my phone. ARGH...'

"Where should I go now?" I asked myself when the night is showing and I think it would rain.

"Why don't you just go home." A familiar voice said.

"I'm not yet ready to face Sowon unnie." I answered her.

"Then just stay in our apartment. We still have a spare room." Eunha smiled at me.

"Is it okay with you?" 

"Ofcourse. You're our friend even though you and Sowon unnie love to annoy each other. I know Sowon unnie is so worried with you right now cause you're special to her."

"Tss... I doubt it." I answered. If she cared about me she won't annoy me everyday.

"Tsk... The two of you are stubborn. Btw let's go." Since I don't have anything to go I just accept her offer.

SOWON'S POV

"Just tell me the truth why Yuna won't come home again?" My mom keeps on asking me the same question

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter