FAMOUS

GFRIEND (ONESHOT)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNHA'S POV
She's famous, everyone loves her and she's an athlete. She loves to party and kind to her friends and other person.

It's our second anniversary today and I prepare our dinner in my house since my parents are out.

'Babe where are you?' I texted her since it's been an hour ago since I started to call her but no one answered. She should be here at 8 but it's already 9 and I'm getting worried.

'Babe atleast text me or something to tell me that your okay.' I send again.
I got nothing. It's already 11 and she's still not answering until I receive a call.

"Hello." It's Yuju's number.

"Hey. This is Sowon." Sowon unnie is Yuju's older sister. Umji is their youngest.

"Unnie..." i got cut when Sowon unnie talk.

"I read your messages to Yuju. She's already home and she's drunk. Don't worry she's okay." Sowon unnie explained.

"Hmmm. Thank you unnie." I answered and end the call.

I slump myself on my bed and looked at the surprise dinner that I prepare and that's where my tears fall.

It's been five months since she keeps on forgetting our special events and monthsary. I promise myself that if she forget about our anniversary I will end our relationship. It's not because I doesn't love her anymore but it's for her to realize what she really wants and love. I'm not a strong person who will just stay there until you comeback. . .

Morning comes and we have class and worse is Yuju is my classmate.

I wake up early and texted Yuju to meet me at the rooftop.

"Hey babe." She greeted me and gave me a back hug.

"Do you know what date is yesterday?" I asked without breaking the hug.

"Ahm... what date? I don't know why?" She answered so broke the hug and look at her.

"Let's break up." I said.

"W...wait what?" She's shocked and confused.

"It's been 5 months since you started to forget about our dates and monthsary. You can't just leave me and comeback whenever you want." I said while tears starting to fall.
"It's our 2nd anniversary yesterday and you didn't ever show yourself. I've worried all night until Sowon called me and told me that you already went home DRUNK." I continued.

"Ba...babe. I'm really sorry. I will make it up to you. Give me another chance." She kneel infront of me while begging.

"That's what always say for 5 months now. It's better for us to break up. Fix yourself first and know what you really prioritize." I told her and leave. 
- - - 

After 30 mins the class started and Yuju didn't attend the class. Lunch time Yuju didn't attend also.

"Do you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter