SORRY

GFRIEND (ONESHOT)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"I love you." A girl with a long black hair said.

"I love you too." A blonde girl answered.

The two girls enjoyed their time together until a news spread on their school.
...

"Do you know who are those two girl students that are dating?" They heard from their schoolmates. The moment that they hear that news the blonde girl stop from her track.

"Sinb... Why?" Yuna asked confused by Sinbs action

"You go first unnie." Sinb said and run to the nearest bathroom.

"What just happened?" Yuju asked herself but still walked to her classroom.

"Hey" their friends greeted yuju.

"Hi." 

"Where's Sinb?" Sowon the oldest and girlfriend of Eunha asked her.

"She told me to come here first and she run away." 

"Maybe she got shocked from the news too." Yerin commented.

"Ohh... just like how Eunha and Yewon thought of breaking up on us because of that." Sowon answered.

"Wait... what? You two did that?" Yuju asked the other two girls who are quiet the whole time.

"We just got afraid." Eunha answered.

"Yeah, what if they found out."Umji said.

"Again, let them be. As if being inlove is a crime. If it's a crime then I'm willing to die." Sowon commented.

"Ohh... as expected from Kim Sowon." Yuju teased.

"Hey Sinb..." Yerin suddenly shouted

YUJU'S POV
When Yerin unnie called her I quickly look at her and smile buy she has this poker face and walk to the last row and sit as if she didn't see me.

"Did she just ignore you?" Umji asked me but I can't react.

"Maybe she's bothered by the news too." Eunha said. I'm about to go and talk to her when my phone vibrated.

'Let's talk after class, meet me in our favorite cafe.' Sinb send me a text message.

I waited patiently until the last bell rang and I ran immediately to that cafe.

I saw her. I saw her enter the cafe and my heart suddenly beat faster.

"Let's break up." She said right after she sat down.

"Ani... You can't. That's what Eunha and Umji said to Sowon and Yerin unnie when they heard the news, but they fix it and talk." I answered trying to calm myself.

"You don't understand Yuju. Some agency are already recognizing me and I don't want that news to ruin everything." She stand up. I can't process everything. I'm shocked.

"I'm sorry but let's end it." Before she walked out I pull her hand.

"Let me do this for the last time." I said and she didn't react so I just kiss her slowly, savoring the last kiss that we can share together. After that she walked out and left me crying.

The next day I tried everything to talked to her and fix everything but she keeps on ignoring me until one of our schoolmates spread that I like Sinb. So, I became the center of the news and the school started hating me untill I get tired. I got tired of asking for second chance to Sinb and for our schoolmates who are looking at me weirdly and gossiping about my life. I think thoroughly and the best way to fix everything is to change school. 
The head of the school doesn't want me to change school and told me that everything will be back to normal and they already ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter