HAPPY BIRTHDAY

GFRIEND (ONESHOT)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SINB'S POV

It's my birthday today, Sowon unnie and Eunha unnie cook food for the 6 of us. We will celebrate it in the other dorm. I'm going to the other dorm to visit Yuju unnie.

I'm happy cause this is my first birthday since Yuju unnie and I became lover.

"Ohhh... Hi birthday girl." Yerin unnie greeted me. I think she's cooking breakfast.

"Hi, unnie. Thank you. Where is Umji and Yuju unnie?" I asked.

"Umji is in her room changing and Yuju is still sleeping." She answered me while busy chopping onions.

"Thanks unnie. I'll wake unnie up." I said and went to Yuju unnies room.

I went to her room and she's still sleeping. I caress her face and kiss her cheek but still not moving. 

I tickled her feet and she move a little. I tickled her waist and she move again but whined and asked for another 5 minutes. I went to her ear and blow air.

"Yah... Get out of my room, I said 5 minutes." She shouted and pushed me so I fall on the ground and I got shocked.

"I..I'm... sorry." That's all I said. She got shocked and looked at me in horror face, before she could react I already stand up and walk out of her room.

YUJU'S POV
I didn't know know that it is Sinb. I'm not really in my right mind today cause I just slept at 7 am and it's just 8 am. 
I'm so tired and sleepless that's why. 
I sit up on my bed and I feel my head hurts and my world is spinning but I still stand up to find Sinb.
I saw Yerin unnie looking shocked with Umji.

"Unnie, did you know where Sinb go?" I asked and they looked at me.

"Yah... What did you do to our birthday girl? She's crying." Yerin unnie asked.

"I didn't mean to make her cry that's why I want to talk to her. I'm just tired. I really didn't mean everything." I said and hold my head.

"She went out maybe going back to her room." Umji answered.

"Thank you." I went back to my room and get my gift and the key to Sinb's room cause I know she would lock it. 

I went to their dorm and saw Sowon unnie and Eunha.

"U..." I didn't even complete a word since Sowon unnie talk.

"What happened to Sinb?" Sowon unnie asked madly. If

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter