JEALOUSY

GFRIEND (ONESHOT)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YERIN'S POV
YUJU...YUJU...YUJU...

That's what you can only hear inside the court. The basketball game just ended and our school won and Yuju is the MVP again.

I like Yuju but it's impossible for her to like me. She's an athlete, everybody know her and she has lots of fangirls and fanboys. She's famous and I'm not.

~~~
"Yuna~yah..." Eunha shouted. Eunha is my Younger sister and she and Yuju(Yuna) are bestfriend.

"Eunha." Yuju also said and walked near to our table in the cafeteria.

"Congrats again to your game yesterday." Eunha said and smile widely. 

"Thank you Eunha~ah." Yuju answered and hug my sister. I wanted that hug too. 

"Hi unnie." She smiled to me but I just smiled shortly and go back on eating cause I'm really nervous around her. 

"YUJU..." One of her teammates call her so she said goodbye to us with sad face.

"Unnie your screwed." Eunha said with stern voice.

"Yuju is sad cause it looks like you ignored her again. If I can only say that you like her, I should already said. You like her but you didn't even have a courage to say hi to her and you didn't even congrats her." 

"She has lots of fanboys and fangirls. She has lots of people  who congraatulated her so I think she won't even care if I didn't congratulate her."

"Haist. Your frustrating unnie. I always make a chance for you to be close to Yuju but you always avoided her and end up for you to looked at her from a far." 

"What can I do? I'm too nervous around her and I stuttered everytime I tried to talk to her." I said sadly. I really I wanted to be close to Yuju but my nervousness is taking over.

"That's why you always give her a letter?" She asked and I looked at her with wide eyes.

"How did you know?"

"Yuju once told me that their is someone who keeps on putting a letter on her locker and one day I accidentally saw you put a letter on her locker." She smirked.

"Don't tell her okay?" She nod.

YUJU'S POV
I'm still sad when I went home because the only person who I wanted to congratulate me didn't even say a word. I wonder if I do something wrong to her cause she's always avoiding me.

"What happened to your face?" Sowon unnie my cousin asked me.

"I'm sure her crush didn't greet her again." Umji, Sowon unnies younger sister tease me.

"Why don't you just confess to her? I mean you're famous in school, you're an achiever, you're beautiful and it's impossible for your crush to not like you." Sowon unnie said.

"She didn't even say hi to me, she's avoiding me and when I tried to approach her she always excuse herself. How can you say that she might llike me?" I said and Sowon unnie chuckled.

"You don't know, do you?" She said.

"What do you mean?"

"Some of what you just said are might a sign of her liking you. When a person is nervous specially around her crush, she tend to avoid her and stuttered while she's talking. Does that happened to your crush?" She asked and I nod.

"That happened. Before she started to avoid me, she's the one who approach me first and she stuttered, she's so cute that time so I smile at her but she suddenly run away." I said while smiling upon thinking about how cute Yerin unnie is that time.

"Bingo. She also like you but to nervous and coward to approach you." Sowon unnie said and I smile widely. So she likes me also? Hihihi... I hope Sowon unnie is right.
~~~~
I went to school early cause I forgot my notebook and we have assignment and it should be passed today. 
I'm about to turn and went straight to my locker but I saw a girl infront of my locker and she's holding a letter. I smiled widely while pecking on the corner.

"So it's really you unnie? Sowon unnie is really right." I thought to myself. I saw Yerin unnie walked out and I walked to my locker with wide smile.

"I'll keep it as a secret unnie. I'll wait for your confession but please don't keep me waiting." 

~~~
YERIN'S POV

It's been 2 months since that basketball tournament of Yuju and I feel something change to her cause she always smile at me when she saw me.

"Hey Yerin unnie." Sinb our cousin sit beside me. It's second semester of school and Sinb is a transferee.

"Atleast you didn't lost here." I cause she got lost on going to our home.

"Tsk. It's easy to ask, you know. By the way, where is Eunha unnie?" She asked.

"She has something to do that's why it's me and you today." I smile at her and she smile back but as her c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter