FRIENDSHIP

GFRIEND (ONESHOT)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YUJU'S POV
I have an online friend but it's different from others that I met from online. Her nickname is Sinb.
I became attached from her for awhile. We've been talking about different things and even teases each other.
I became close to her without me knowing but I'm happy about it. One day I felt like I need to distance myself cause I know that we can't be close personally. 
Yesterday we talked alot and even fight for something but fix it right away. 
But I now I texted her that I might not text her tonight or the next day because I need to sort things out.

She agreed but then I felt guilty cause she told me to always tell her the truth so I told her the truth that I've been attached to her that's why I wanted to sort things out and clear my mind. 

She agree and told me that she wont disturb me cause she doesn't want to hurt me. That time I regretted it all. I don't want to loss a friend again but now it's my fault if she leave me.

I'm not really hurt if she can't reply in time on my text cause I know that she had her reasons.

It's not really that. I am really the reason. I'm the one who cause trouble and I hope she will still talk to me. She's not at fault in this.

I hate myself for asking for distance cause I know I'll miss her. I'll miss texting her and teasing her. 

I really didn't mean to be that attached to her and I'm really sorry for that.

I'm afraid that somethings will change after thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter