DREAMS DO COME TRUE?

GFRIEND (ONESHOT)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SINB'S POV

"Hi Eunbi, what are doing here in the beach? It's too early." A girl asked.

"Hi unnie, I'm waiting for the sunrise." 

"May I join you."

"Ofcourse unnie."

"Yahh... Hwang Eunbi."  I open my eyes.

"Why unnie?" I asked Sowon unnie. She is my bestfriend since middle school along with Yerin unnie.

"Why? We keep on calling you since it's late and for sure we will be late in school." I sit up.

"Are you dreaming about that girl again? And for sure you doesn't remember her name again." I just nod to her question.

"Gosh it's been 2 years Sinb. Why you keep on dreaming about her?" She asked curiously. I stand up and went to my bathroom to fix myself.

"I also don't know unnie. I just dream about it and I don't know. Wait I'll just fix myself unnie." I shout when I close the door.

"Okay, we will wait for you at the kitchen." Then I heard the door close. I look at the mirror.

"Who are you really?"
"Why you keep on visiting my dreams?"
"Why I can't remember your name?"

Haist...

I finish fixing myself and went to the kitchen.

"I think you need to accept that your not straight that's why you keep on dreaming about that girl." Yerin unnie casually said and take a bite on her sandwich.

"How many times should I tell you two that I'm straight and I'm into boys not girls." I said irratatedly. They keep on saying that I'm into girls. Haist.

"Then why you keep on dreaming about that girl? Why you said that, that girl makes you smile when you see her smile? Why you said that the girl in your dreams is beautiful and cute?" Yerin unnie attacked me with so many questions.

"Not because I described her beautifully means I like her in romantic way. Tsk."

"What if you saw her? You won't like her?" I got shocked on her question and I think about it. What if I saw her? But I won't be inlove with her.

"I will say hi. Maybe we can be friends." I shrugged my shoulder and eat.

"Okay, you say so. Since you said she is beautiful, cute and most importantly kind... You don't mind if I court her right?" Yerin unnie looked at me and smirked.

"Go on." I said.

"Tsk. Stop it kids. Eat faster because we will be late." Sowon unnie cutted us.

We arrived at school and I'm still in middle school but the two unnies are in their last year of highschool. We are in the same school tho.

Time goes by and it's time to go home.  All my classmates stand up already while I'm still fixing my things. I look at the front door lazily when I saw a familiar girl smiling.

"Oh shocks. S...she is the girl right?"

"Who?" I looked at the owner of that voice and saw my two unnies went in from the backdoor.

"Who are you talking about?" Yerin unnie asked.

"That girl." I point at the front door but the girl is not there.

"Where?" They asked.

"Aist." I run outside to find the girl but they are not there.

"Yahh. Atleast bring your things when you go out." Yerin unnie throw me my bag.

"Who is it?" Sowon unnie asked me.

"The girl in my dream." They are shocked.

"Aren't you hallucinating?" Yerin unnie asked me.

"Why am I? I really saw her with my classmate, she is a transferee tho."

"Then asked her tomorrow or follow her to confirm what you saw." Sowon unnie suggest and I just nod lazily.

"We're tired let's go home now." Sowon unnie added
---

We are already done eating and I'm at my bed thinking about the girl in my dream.

Am I really hallucinating or I really saw you?  I keep on thinking about her until I fall asleep.

We are still sitting at the sand and waiting patiently to the sun to rise.

"Eunbi-ah... I... I have something to tell you." The girl looked nervous.

"What is it unnie?"

"You won't be mad at me right?" She asked.

"It depends unnie." I laugh at her frown.

"Eunbi I know this is not right but I can't really control myself now."

"What do you mean unnie?"

"Eunbi I really like you and I hope you'll be my girlfriend." She say it fast.

"You don't have to answer me now. I'll wait." Then she kiss my forehead.

"What was that?" I shout when I feel a cold liquid on my forehead down to my face.

"Are you still sleeping? Or should I pour more?" Sowon unnie asked while smirking. I run to my bathroom and start to fix myself.

---
"Unnie, please don't do that again." I said when I went to the kitchen.

"It depends to you tomorrow. You said you would looked for that girl but here you are late again." Sowon unnie nag at me.

After eating we went to the school and I immediately looked for my seatmate.

"Hi." I greet her when I saw her sitting quietly.

"H...hello." she smile awkwardly.

"Ohh. Sorry for not introducing myself yesterday. I'm not in the mood yesterday." I smile at her and she nod.

"By the way I'm Hwang Sinb." I said and sit down.

"I'm Kim Yewon but you can call me Umji." 

"Where are you from?" I asked her.

"I born here but 3 years ago we move to states." She explained.

"Ahh. Do you have friends here?" I asked her hoping to know the girl in my dream.

"Yes, but they are my cousins. We are all transferee. They are in first year of High school." I smile and nod. This is the start of the interview.

"Ahh. Wow it's cool how you and your cousins are so close." 

"Yeah, we are really close. Infact, the reason why we transfer here is because Eunha unnie which is my cousin, her parents work are transfered here so she need to transfer too and because we don't want to be separated, the three of us transfer together." She smile widely.

"Wow. I think she's the girl I saw infront of the room yesterday." She looked confuse.

"Ahh no. That is Yuju unnie. Her real name is Choi Yuna." My heart beats fast when I heard the name. Choi Yuna. I remember now. She's really Choi Yuna.

"Yuna unnie." I called her when I saw her sitting near the beach.

"Why eunbi?" She asked and smile. The smile that i really love.

"Let's have a bet." I said.

"What bet?"

"Let's make a sand castle and the one who has a tall castle will win and the loser will threat the winner with Ice cream." I said and she agree.

"Hey are you okay?" She tap my shoulder.

"Ahh... yeah. I just remember something." She smile and motion at the front which means the teacher is infront.

Lunch break came and I asked her.

"Want to join me in the cafeteria?" I asked her.

"I love to but my cousins are waiting for me there."

"Ohh. I see. See you then this afternoon then." I said and she wave goodbye.

I texted Sowon unnie and she said that I should go to the cafeteria now to reserve a sit.

I bought my food and looked for a chair when someone call my name.

"Sinb unnie." I search for that voice and saw Umji waving at me.

"Hi." I said when I arrived at their table.

She is sitting with a short haired girl on the right and across her is a girl with a long hair.

"This is Eunha unnie." She pointed at the girl beside her. "She is Yuju unnie." Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter