Chapter 3

What Am I To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--Namjoon--

 

He tossed and turned in his bed and finally opened his eyes when the ray of sunlight couldn't be avoided anymore. Using his elbows to push himself up, he looked around his room and squinted at the window where the curtains weren't properly closed. He shook his head to wear off the drowsiness before sliding his legs off his bed and walking out of his room.

He looked around and saw the members had left before he woke up and the house was quiet. Thinking that Yeonah was still sleeping, Namjoon began heading back to his room to take a shower when he heard the front door open. 

"Where did you go so early in the morning? I thought you were still sleeping." He asked with his low morning voice.

"Oh?" Yeonah replied and quickly responded, "I went to visit a friend." 

"A friend? This early?" He raised an eyebrow at her.

"O-Oh...yeah. Did you eat? Why don't you wash up and I'll make you some breakfast before you go to work." She said quickly changing the subject and placing her bag onto the couch. 

"Alright." Namjoon replied dismissing his curiousity and heading back into his room.

Yeonah held her breath and made sure his door was shut before she could breathe again, letting out a sigh of relief. She got out of his questioning quickly or else she wouldn't know what to do if he kept asking.

"Are you not eating?" He asked as he sat down and saw that she only grabbed one bowl of rice.

"I'm not hungry. You need the energy to work." She smiled in response before putting away the side dishes back into the fridge.

"Come eat with me." He said seeing her avoid him. "I thought you said we should get along like we used to." 

She sat down at the table and watched him eat, "I'll just keep you company. That better?" She shot him a smile.

He avoided her gaze and that smile of her's. He felt his cheeks getting warm and to him it was because he was embarrassed, "Y--yah...you're making me feel awkward."

"Right? So I should just leave you alone." She chuckled before getting back up again and walking away towards her room. 

He choked on his food and hit his chest lightly before grabbing the cup of water she had placed for him. "What was that Namjoon?" he mentally beat himself for acting so weird in front of her. He shook his head to erase all the feelings he had been feeling the moment she walked through that front door.

"I'm heading to work Yeonah!" He called passing her room door but there was no answer. "Yeonah?" He called again as he quietly opened her door to find her asleep. His lips curled a bit but then quickly disappeared after noticing it himself, "who told you to go out so early in the morning?" He whispered as he walked over to her bedside. 

He placed his bag on the ground and tucked her back in when he saw her blanket kicked to the side and her body curled like a ball. He sat down next to her and watched over her sleeping body and reached to pull back the strands of hair that was covering her face. "I wish we could go back to those days." He whispered before he grabbed his belongings and shutting the door to her room.

 

----

 

"How are things at home?" The members asked one day.

"Its been okay, not bad. Things aren't rough like I expected it to be." It has been a month into the marriage life for Namjoon and things were going smoothly.

"Any news?" Yoongi asked as he ran his hand through his hair before fixing his beanie back.

"Of?" Namjoon asked, plopping back onto the floor to chug down his water bottle.

"Yoonah." 

Namjoon shook his head, "None. Yeonah hasn't said anything either and everyone has been avoiding my questions." He sighed.

"Have you ever thought that they might've kept the answers away from you for a reason?" Jin asked sitting up from his laying position.

"I know they definitely are." He replied.

"Are the girls digging?" Jimin asked turning to Hoseok, Yoongi and Taehyung.

"Yah, I swear these girls can open up a private investigation office." Hoseok chuckled. 

"So they are?" Namjoon asked in anticipation.

"No hyung, they're waiting for Yeonah to open up to them." Taehyung answered checking his phone to see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter