Chapter 11

What Am I To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--Yeonah--

 

It has been a couple weeks since I was relocated into Namjoon's room at his request. At first I was hestitant but now I've grown accustomed to sleeping in his arms. It was around 4 in the morning when a pain surged through my chest; it woke me up and it caught me by surprise. I tried to carefully remove myself from Namjoon's arm that had wrapped itself on my waist. I rushed to my old bedroom and ruffled around the drawer that I had hidden my medication in. I swallowed it quickly and the pain slowly but not fast enough for my liking had died down. 

I closed my drawer and walked back into the kitchen leaning against the counter to calm nerves and until the pain subsided a bit. My mind was focused on my body dealing with the pain that came suddenly to notice Namjoon had woken up and walked out of the room towards the kitchen where I was standing. I jerked a bit in surprise when I felt his arms wrap around my waist, my shirt lifting up a bit in the process. 

"Why are you out here babe?" He mumbled in his sleepy voice as he pulled me further so my back was up against his chest.

"I was thirsty. I was about to come back." I lied; whispering and leaning my head back into him. "Why are you out of bed?" 

"You weren't in my arms when I shifted in my sleep." He replied before kissing my temple gently. 

I turned around in his arms and hugged him tight, honestly I was scared. Scared this was the start of something horrible; my body was changing and I knew it but denied it. Now with this sudden pain out of no where it had me terrified. I snuggled against him and its like he sensed something was a little off, he hugged me tighter to comfort me. "Let's head back to bed." He said and I lifted my head, resting my chin against his chest to look up at him before nodding. He leaned down and kissed me softly before grabbing my hand and walking us back to our room.

I laid in bed as he went to go to the washroom. I had my back facing him when he walked out, all the thoughts in my head was chaotic. I felt the bed dip at his weight and he pulled me against him. "You okay?" He whispered against my neck. No. "Yeah I'm fine." I answered opposite to what I actually felt. His grip tightened a bit and I turned to snuggle up against him, breathing as calmly as I can against his chest to mask the nervousness I was feeling. 

"Let's go on a date tomorrow, I want to take you around." He said placing a quick kiss on top of my head and I smiled against his chest nodding. 

Namjoon woke up before I did, I felt a lot better than I did in the early morning. "Honey," He whispered as he kneeled one knee onto the bed making the bed dip. I stirred in my sleep, he leaned down and gave me pecks in attempt to wake me up. "Babe, it's time to wake up." I slowly opened my eyes to the sight of his smile and it totally melted me. 

I stretched my hand out in front of him and he smiled knowing what I meant. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up from bed, his pull was stronger than I was expecting and I ended up falling into his embrace making both of us laugh. 

"I'll go get ready." I said before releasing myself from his hug and walked into the bathroom.

It was a really nice day out and we took a walk around the neighbourhood. "Where are we going?" I asked. 

"Let's go grab something for breakfast. You haven't ate yet." He replied gripping onto my hand and walking us to a cafe that he often frequented to. It was small and quiet at the end of the community. Not a lot of people were around and it felt peaceful. "I love it here. I used to come here when I worked on music and needed a change from the studio." He said holding the door open for me.

"Pick a seat, I'll go order us something." He gestered.

Choosing the booth near the back, I sat down as I watched some couples walk by and cars driving by once every so often. He came back and placed our drinks and some breakfast food on the table before taking a seat across from me.

"Do you like it?" He asked. 

"I love it." I replied. 

We chit chatted over breakfast and he laid out the plans he had for today. He was planning to take me to some of his favourite spots. "Oh I wanted to tell you something." He started.

I hummed in response putting my attention back to him.

"I got the upcoming holiday off, so let's go visit our parents together." He answered smiling as he pushed his plate aside.

"Really?!" I answered in joy and he chuckled, "Oh." 

Our walks to the parks were quiet but nice. He held my and only let it go when he wanted to take photos. 

"You've taken enough photos of me." I laughed everytime he told me to stand there and pose. 

"Never enough." He responded smiling.

"What do you want to eat for dinner?" I asked.

"Whatever you want to eat. It's your day today. I want to focus on you." 

"Such a sweet talker," I replied lightly hitting his forearm before he stopped me and lowering himself to my eye level. A flush was evident that this close proximity was causing my heart to beat faster than it already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter