Chapter 12

What Am I To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--Namjoon--

 

Yeonah insisted to head home after a night stay at the hospital but Namjoon wasn't really willing to let her leave so early. The doctor seemed to be on his side but ended up giving in to Yeonah. 

The members came by and took the two home, the girls wanted to stay with Yeonah for the day and the members thought it was a good idea to keep Yeonah company and hopefully reduce whatever stress she was accumulating.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Taehee asked again when the girls sat in the room with Yeonah. 

"I'm totally fine!" She laughed at how they were all so worried but she didn't blame them. Who wouldn't when you suddenly hear someone dropped unconscious out of no where. 

"Are you still planning to visit your parents?" Eunhae asked.

"I want to, but Namjoon doesn't want to. I'm still trying to convince him. He's 75% convinced now." Yeonah replied. 

"75%?" Yoojung raised an eyebrow, "What about the other 25%?" 

"Hmm...I'll get that 25% today." She replied with a smile.

"Ohhh~~ you mean...you're going to---" They all blushed and I shook my head as I slapped their thighs lightly. 

"No! Not that!" She blushed. "I'll sweet talk him into it." 

The guys were sitting in the kitchen drinking some beer but was overhearing the conversation the girls were having. They were a bit loud in that aspect and Namjoon couldn't help but blush.

"You're girl wants to negotiate." Hoseok laughed.

"I don't know...I can't say no to her." Namjoon admitted.

"He's totally in love. This guy's totally in love" Yoongi teased.

"Aren't we all?" Taehyung asked sneaking glances at the members.

"What?" Jungkook replied. "What are you saying hyung? Who else is in love?" He was scanning the other 2 single men in the room. "Oh come on...don't tell me all of you have someone." 

Jimin laughed at the youngest who was so distraught at Taehyung's comment. "Hyungs....what happened to let's not hold secrets? Are we all of a sudden not trusting each other on relationships or something?" 

Jin shook his head, "I don't have anyone Jungkook for your information. If I do, I'll run to your room and announce it to you first okay? I'm not hiding anyone. But I can't say the same thing for Jimin."

Everyone looked over at Jimin and he bit his lower lip and avoiding their gazes. "He does!" Jungkook yelled pointing at Jimin. "Look at his expression!" 

"Calm down young one." Jimin replied. "I'll introduce her soon."

"Heol..." Jungkook took a drink in disbelief. 

"We knew it." Yoongi replied putting his beer down onto the table with a giggle. "We really can't hide anything from each other especially if it emits a love aura. One look and you'll know who is in love." 

"Are you all suddenly love experts now?" Jungkook mumbled as they chuckled. "You'll know once you're in love." They replied.

Soon after the members left and Namjoon was left to clean up the mess before heading to sleep. When he walked into the room, his wife was already in bed and curled up into a ball. He just wanted to leave that mess and cuddle in bed with her but he knew if he didn't do it, she'll end up doing it in the morning. He held back his wants and went to clean up.

Namjoon kissed her cheek before he pulled her into his arms. "Namjoon..." She mumbled as she felt his presence. He hummed in response.

"Can we go tomorrow?" She asked again sleepily. "i'm really okay." 

He kissed her again and smiled, "I really can't say no to you babe. Fine. Let's go tomorrow. But if I sense an ounce of anything unusual, you have no say when I tell you to stay home." She turned around in his arms and kissed his lips, "That was easy." He pinched her cheek and leaned in to kiss her again. The intensity quickened and soon he was hovering over her and hands roaming her body. Soon enough they were in their own world, he loved her in a way he never thought he would. In no time, they were tangled underneath the sheets with their pajamas tossed to who knows where in the room. "I love you...so much." He whispered, kissing her between pants as he ed into her. 

 

----

 

It's been months since the last time the two had both visited their parents' homes after marriage. Standing in front of Yeonah's parents' house, Namjoon was feeling a bit nervous. Shifting weight from one leg to another or gripping her hand tight once in awhile made Yeonah giggle at his restlessness.

He looked up at her and she giggled, "Calm down will you?"

"I don't know why I'm so nervous."

"Is it because just months ago you argued about the arranged marriage and now here you are, holding my hand?" She teased and his face showed he wasn't amused at all.

"I know, I know what I did back then was wrong of me. But I'm just scared things might change again...I feel so restless." He replied and the tightness of his hold caused her smile to fade slightly. 

"It'll be back to normal." She mumbled but was heard by him. He didn't ask her what she meant as the front door opened and they were greeted by Yeonah's parents. 

"Yeonah ah!" Her mother pulled her into a tight embrace and only pulled away to her cheek, a worried expression flashed over her expression. "I got so worried when Namjoon called and said you fainted." 

I smiled, "I'm okay mom. Look! The doctor gave me some medication and sent me home." 

"Are you really okay?" Her father asked when he came to the door and patted my head lovingly, she nodded to assure them but she knew she wouldn't be able to hide it any longer. Hence, she's been mentally planning on how to approach this and disclose everything to them. 

"No, this can't do. We'll take you to the hospital for a thorough check up." Namjoon's mother and father came up behind Yeonah's parents with a serious and worried expression.

"I'm really okay. I'm keeping my health in check. It was just unexpected, I just felt dizzy and I fainted due to low blood pressure." 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter