Chapter 15

What Am I To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--Namjoon--

 

"How is she?" The members asked as he entered the practice room. Namjoon shook his head, "She...hasn't come to." 

"Maybe you should take time off, everyone's telling you to." Yoongi suggested. 

He shook his head again, "I'm fine."

"No you're not." Hoseok responded. "It's been days, you've been working like crazy. It's like you're not even human anymore!" Hoseok huffed in anger filled with worry.

"Hoseok's right, Namjoon ah. You have been like a dead body. You need rest." Jin stated in agreement.

"I don't need rest, I can do it. If Yeonah can endure all that by herself, this is nothing." Namjoon argued. The members were getting worked up at how Namjoon was throwing his life into work with all the wrong intentions.

Jin pinned Namjoon against the wall shocking everyone in the room. "I'm telling you right now Kim Namjoon. If Yeonah knew you're like this because of her, she's going to hate herself even more. Do her a favour and pick yourself back up, if that means you need to take a break, so be it. However, if you want to work along side all of us, do us a favour and look after your health." He said in an authoritive voice that would only be heard when he really meant it. He pushed himself off Namjoon and huffed, "Don't make me drag you home and rock you to sleep kid." But then his voice softened seeing Namjoon's hurt expression. "Please...get it together...for Yeonah, for you and for all of us." 

Namjoon listened and went home, the agency were more than happy to let Namjoon off so he can rest and spend time with Yeonah. Days gone by and he finally picked himself back up. 

"You're here." Yoonah greeted when Namjoon came through the door with a fresh vase of flowers. He smiled and nodded, "Has she..." 

"No, not yet." She said looking back at Yeonah who was peacefully lying there. 

"You can go home, I'll stay with her." Namjoon said and Yoonah nodded; walking out and leaving the two alone.

"Hey babe." He said setting the vase onto the table and only silence gave him the response. He sighed as he sat down next to her and taking in her features that he grown to love so much. "I've decided..." He started while reaching out and cupping her cheek, caressing her cheek with his thumb. "I'm going to tell the whole world about you. How much you mean to me, who you are to me and how much I love you." He smiled as he picked up her hand and intwined it with his but his smile slowly faded, "I just wish...you were there next to me when I announce it next week at the press conference." He kissed her knuckles and taking in the smell of her natural aroma. 

---

Namjoon was able to go back to work after proving to s and the agency he was ready. They joined him in visiting Yeonah almost everyday, having dinner there and working on their music as well. 

"Ready?" Their manager asked as he opened the door to Yeonah's private room where the members were keeping Yeonah company before heading to the press conference.

"Let's go." Yoongi initiated as he stood up and the members followed.

"We'll be back Yeonah." They said as if she was up and waving goodbye to them. 

Namjoon walked over to her bedside and caressed her cheek with a small smile before he leaned down and kissed her lips, "I'll be back babe." He said before leaving the room. As if she felt his presence and heard everything, tears

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter