Chapter 16

What Am I To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--Namjoon--

 

The car wasn't even properly parked but the members had already jumped out and ran as fast as they could towards the room. As they approached her room, everyone was waiting outside. 

"What's wrong?!" Namjoon panicked, "Why are you all out here?! Why are you not in there?!" He questioned as he looked at them.

"Namjoon, calm down." His father said walking over to him with an assuring look. He looked at all the family members standing in front of him, everyone wearing the same expression. The expression of hope and relief.

"Is.. she--" Namjoon couldn't continue as his words were being caught in his throat.

"She's...awake...Namjoon ah." Yoonah said as she walked over to him. He looked at her to see if she was lying to him. Her smile grew and nodded, "She's awake Namjoon." 

He ran towards the door to look through the small glass, there he let himself breathe out in relief and his tears fell. There she was, laying but with her eyes wide open and a smile on her face as the doctor checked up on her. The members ran over and patted him on the back, each wearing a huge grin and sighing in relief. 

"She's awake." Jimin said.

"She's awake." Jungkook repeated.

"She's finally awake!" The members yelled in glee and hugging each other as if they had won a daesang award; patting each other and then hugging everyone else who was standing around.

"Yah! What's wrong?! Yeonah okay?!" Jin shouted in worry as he ran towards them, he had to park the car and only managed to get in. The members turned to him and their expressions were stone cold causing Jin to panic. 

"No..." He breathed out, tears falling. "No.. Yeonah! Namjoon ah!" He yelled out in pure sadness and the members bursted into laughter. 

"Why are you laughing?" He sniffled and sobbed. 

"Why are you crying hyung?" Namjoon stood turned towards him with a smile. 

"The kids... they said Yeonah..." 

"We didn't say anything." Taehyung replied. "You just assumed." 

Jin shot his face up at them with his mouth opened, "She's..."

"She's awake hyung." Namjoon finished his sentence and the members started giggling. Jin walked over and smacked each one. "You bastards, you scared the out of me! I THOUGHT SOMETHING HAPPENED!" 

"Excuse me...this is a hospital." A nurse said as she passed by, "Please keep your voices down." Jin hid his face in embarrassment while everyone held back their giggles. 

The doctors and nurses exited the room and everyone's attention turned towards him. "How is she doctor?" Namjoon asked impatiently. 

He patted Namjoon on the shoulder before answering, "She's lucky to have come to Namjoon. But we still need to find her a donor, I don't know how long she can last." 

"I'll get mine tested." Namjoon offered surprising everyone. "Namjoon ah..." Yeonah's mother called him. He smiled and assured them, "I don't want to lose Yeonah. I don't think I can live without her."

The members all looked at each other, "We'll get ours tested too!" Namjoon turned to them and cocked his head to the side. 

"We're family Namjoon, if you can't live without her; us too...she's also family." Namjoon walked over and hugged them, "Thanks guys but I think this is too much to ask of you all." 

"Ehh...nothing is too much to ask." Hoseok replied. 

"I think our wives already went to get their's checked." Yoongi replied. The doctor nodded, "They did but they aren't a match." Namjoon looked thankful towards them. 

"Are you not going to go in?" The doctor asked Namjoon. "We can do the testing when you all are free." 

Namjoon smiled and nodded before rushing through the door.

 

--Yeonah--

 

The door slammed close and my eyes shot open, turning towards the door and immediately my eyes swelled up at the sight of the man I had missed so much. He stood at the door while his eyes bore into mine with such worry, happiness, relief, regret. It was too much for me to look at and I broke the contact and looked to the side. 

I could feel him walking slowly to my side without saying a single word. My heart beated faster with him being next to me, it's been so long since he gave me this attention and it was honestly too much for me to handle. 

"Yeonah..." He called my name with a soft tone of voice; as if scared I might break if he got any louder. I let out a sigh and closed my eyes, I didn't respond to him. How long has it been since he called my name with such emotion? I missed his voice so much and here he was standing in the room and calling my name but now the reason for him calling my name was probably because he found out everything.

I felt his hand grab mine and squeezed it ever so tightly. "babe..." He called and once again I just turned away from him. "Please...babe, look at me please?" He begged with his voice broken and hurt. I turned towards him, eventually giving in and when his eyes met mine, I could tell h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter