Chapter 1

What Am I To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--Namjoon--

 

"Namjoon ah, please take care of Yeonah...please son just make her happy." Yeonah's father said putting Namjoon's hand in his and patting the top of it. "Thank you for going through with this marriage." Her mother said looking over at Yeonah with tears in her eyes.

Namjoon just nodded and gave a small smile, "I'll try.." He replied not sure of himself if he could keep the promises he had made in front of everyone a couple of hours before.

"Sweety, please be happy hmm?" Namjoon's mother said while giving her a hug and a comforting pat. Namjoon's father patted her back as well before stating, "It's our gift to you for everything you've done." 

The members were intrigued by what was being said by the parents but brushed it off when Namjoon opened the car door for her to get in. "Get in, let's head home." He said gesturing to her and she broke free from the parents' hugs giving them an assuring smile that she will be fine.

"You're...not driving are you?" His younger sister said furrowing her eyebrows.

"No. I can't drive remember?" He replied. "Jungkook is driving." He said and Jungkook poked his head out from the window.

"Don't worry! I'll get them home safe!" He smiled. Namjoon closed the door once Yeonah got in and walked to the other side. "You really need to work to get that driver's license son...you really need it..." His father said as he eyed Yeonah with a worried smile. 

"I'll get it soon father." He mumbled and got in as he waved. 

The members followed him to make sure hell doesn't break loose when Namjoon gets home. They knew he was frustrated and exhausted from the very beginning and was afraid he'd lash out on Yeonah who seemed too kind to talk back.

The girls walked Yeonah into their new home that Namjoon recently purchased while the members talked to Namjoon outside.

"So...I guess we'll talk tomorrow? You got the day off tomorrow so rest up and we'll swing by in the morning." Namjoon nodded and waved to s before walking back in as he watched the girls introducing themselves to her.

"Jinhee you leaving back to the states?" Namjoon asked as she put back her shoes. She nodded, "Yeah, a lot of work was put off because of your sudden marriage." She said giggling, "I couldn't miss it."

"I totally want to miss it if I could." He mumbled earning and slap by the girls. "You shouldn't say that." They growled quietly looking to see if Yeonah heard it.

He rolled his eyes and saw them off before walking back inside. Yeonah was already getting ready for bed when he walked into the bedroom. "You sleep here, I'll sleep in the other room." He said before throwing his suit jacket on bed before grabbing a set of clothes to change into after his shower.

"Namjoon ah" She called standing up from her vanity table and he stopped right at the door. "My sister....she'll be back." Namjoon turned around and stared at her in confusion. 

"Trust me...she'll be back. But please...let's just get along for the time being. For our parents...and for me." She continued looking down at her fidgeting hands that were fumbling with the hem of her pajama top.

"Can you at least tell me where she went and why she suddenly left me?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter