Chapter 14

What Am I To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--Yeonah--

 

Its been days since I felt like . I knew that my body wasn't keeping up with the emotions I was feeling and I should've admitted myself into the hospital when I knew I wasn't feeling well. But I wanted to stay home and wait for Namjoon. Minutes became hours to days and here I am looking my worst. At one point I had just given up on that tiny hope of Namjoon being back home and holding me to sleep, telling me everything was okay. Now its just me and my thoughts telling me that I was indeed not okay.

Yoonah was coming today and my parents' were having a dinner, inviting all the members and their wives and Namjoon's parents over. I turned over to look at the time and it was almost 6pm and I was running late. I got out of bed and made my way to the washroom to get ready. As I sat up, I felt dizzy and my head was pounding more than usual. I thought it was just me getting up quickly after a nap hence dismissing it. As I patted my face dry and brushing my hair, a wave of pain took over my body. I gripped my side and placed one hand onto the edge of the counter. 

Usually the pain would disappear after a while but today was different. The pain was lingering and it never subsided, if anything it got worse. I clenched the counter so hard my knuckles turned white. This wasn't right at all, I gathered all my strength to walk outside to take my medication. I stood still at the kitchen hoping it would disappear but it didn't. It got worse, I slid down to the kitchen floor clutching my sides in pain and tears were beginning to cascade down my face at the amount of pain was feeling. I tried to get up to reach for my cellphone that was on the coffee table. 

Walking over, the pain hit me again ten times harder and I tried grabbing onto the counter, only to push the vase on it off and smashing it on the floor. "Namjoon..ah.." I cried in pain. It finally took over and my body succumbed to it. Ahh...this is how it feels to die alone.

 

--Namjoon--

 

Everyone had arrived at Yoonah's house more or less around 7:25pm. "Where's Yeonah, Namjoon?" His father asked when they entered the house and began sitting down at the table.

"She's not here yet?" He asked in response.

"No, she hasn't called either." His mother replied.

"Yeonah isn't picking up." Yoonah said as she walked down the stairs feeling a bit worried.

"Maybe she's driving." Jungkook responded. 

Yoonah shook her head, "Her car has bluetooth. There's no way she won't be picking up." 

"I'll try." Eunhae said taking out her phone but again it just rang. 

"Text her?" Taehee stated and they took out their phones.

"Nothing happened to her right?" Yeonah's mom said worried. 

"Did she forget?" Her dad asked. 

"She shouldn't. I asked her when I left and she said she was coming." Namjoon said beginning to feel restless, grabbing his own phone and calling her number but this time the line was busy. He hung up, "She's on the phone right now." 

Just then the house phone rang, Yoonah walked over to pick it up. She picked up the phone but her finger landed on the speaker function by accident.

"Hello?! This is Dr. Kim, Yeonah has been brought into the emergency room. Please come quick!" And with that he hung up and Yoonah dropped the phone onto the floor. "No.." Yoonah whispered and everyone scrambled out of the house as quick as they could.

"Her vitals are dropping doctor." The nurse reported urgently as Dr. Kim checked her eyes and pulse. 

"Quick! Her oxygen level is low." He yelled and the nurses scrambled to grab what was needed to bring her oxygen level back.

"We're here for Yeonah!" Namjoon yelled as he ran into the emergency room and right up the desk with everyone else following along. Yoonah was helped o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter