Chapter 13

What Am I To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--Yeonah--

"She's awake Yeonah! Yoonah is finally awake!" 

I frozed, it was like I forgot how to breathe in that moment. My blood ran cold when I stared back at Namjoon who's face had now turned into anger. 

"What did he mean Yeonah?" He said lowly.

"I--" I couldn't speak. I wasn't expecting him to find out this way, I was going to tell him when she was awake and better but things had gone the opposite direction. 

"What are you hiding Yeonah?! What happened to Yoonah?! What did you do to Yoonah?!" He yelled and smashed my phone onto the floor. I flinched at his anger.

"Namjoon ah. It's not what you think. I can explain everything. I was going to tell you but I didn't have a chance. Please." I begged with tears filling my eyes as I stepped closer to him.

"Don't." He stopped me. "Just tell me, what happened to Yoonah? What have you been hiding?" He glared at me as I tried to find the words that I had prepared for so long to come out but upon his reaction, it wouldn't leave my tongue the way I wanted it to. 

The only thing I managed to actually say was, "The day she broke up with you, she got into a car accident. She had been a coma since." I answered recalling that horrific night. 

He stepped back in shock and held onto the wall for support. "And you didn't tell me? None of you did!" He yelled.

"I wanted to, but I couldn't. Knowing it would break you even more, I couldn't." I answered trying to be as calm as I could, reminding me the words of my doctor telling me to keep my emotions in check.

"Then you probably know why she left me too." He looked up at me with those cold eyes that I had to deal with before we got to where we were now, only to have it come back.

I swallowed the lump that had formed in my throat and slowly nodded as I closed my eyes with tears now flowing down my cheeks. "She...she found out I was in love with you. She broke up with you to let me have a chance with you....It's all my fault Namjoon. If I wasn't drunk that night, if I had my damn mouth shut, everything would've been different." I cried and his face was filled with hurt. Walking up to him, I held his hand pleading. "I'm sorry. I didn't want it this way. I never wanted it this way. It's all my fault. I wanted to tell you so much but I was scared how you were going to react. I'm selfish, I know." 

He yanked his hand away from my grip, "You are selfish. To have me, you caused your sister to break up with me and in turn she got into a car accident that left her in a coma since?! Even to the extent of having everyone put me in the dark when she was lying in the hospital holding onto her life?! How could you?!" He shook his head in anger and I searched his eyes for the thing I had felt for the months we were together but it wasn't there anymore. Leaving me in our room he rushed out and called Jin. 

"Hyung, come by quick. I need to go to Shinhwa hospital." 

Jin came quick and he left me to my own thoughts. It wasn't suppose to be like this. This isn't what I wanted...

 

--Namjoon--

 

Jin was shocked to hear what happened on the way to the hospital. At the hospital the members were already there, Jin had called them when he and Namjoon hung up thinking that Yeonah was sick again. 

"I'm looking for Yoonah." Namjoon asked the front desk.

"And who are you?" She asked.

"I'm...her brother in law." He replied. "I heard she woke up so I came here." He answered and the nurse smiled. 

"She's in room 112," 

Namjoon stood at the door and his hands were shaking when he gripped the doorknob. Calming himself, he pushed the door opened and there she was, lying in bed. She turned her head and blinked at him. He stepped inside and walked over to her and took a good look at her. The members didn't know if they should be inside or not, especially when they didn't know her personally. They decided to just stick out in the hallway to let the two have their time. 

"Y--Yoonah..." He whispered and she gave him a small nod and a smile. He gripped her hand and sat on the chair that was already placed there as always for Yeonah. 

"Do you know who I am?" He asked again and she nodded. 

"Who am I?" 

"Namjoon..." she lipped. It's been so long since she was in a coma that her voice was slowly coming to.

He leaned his forehead onto her hand and sighed in relief. He was happy she remembered him but his smile faded when he heard s call Yeonah's name. She walked in slowly and over to where the two was and he lifted his head following her every movement.

"U--unnie." Yeonah called out with a smile and eyes filled with tears. "You're awake." Yoonah turned over towards Yeonah and nodded with a smile but her smile emitted sadness as if she knew. Namjoon deciphered her sad smile as something that was brought upon by Yeonah's foolishness and Namjoon grabbed onto Yeonah. 

"Get out." He said and Yeonah was shocked to see how cold Namjoon was. It was as if she was stranded in the middle of the pacific ocean. Yeonah looked over at Yoonah and Yoonah reached out trying to tell Namjoon to let go and calm down. "I said get out." He said pulling Yeonah out of the room. Yeonah shook her head to Yoonah mentally telling her to keep quiet and that everything was okay.

He pulled her out of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter