Chapter 2

What Am I To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--Namjoon--

 

"So what I'm getting out of this is you met Yeonah predebut but fell in love with her older twin sister Yoonah?" Hoseok clarified with his eyebrows furrowed. Namjoon nodded as he took a sip of his coffee. They were gathered in their dorm living room discussing what was going on prior to this marriage announcement that was dropped all of a sudden catching everyone off guard. 

They kept it hidden away from the media because of how fast and unexpected it was. "She said it's just for show. That this relationship won't last and she's going to make it right again." Namjoon continued.

"Namjoon ah, you know it's not that easy right?" Yoongi asked concerned.

"This isn't like some kind of relationship that you can break it off and pretend everything didn't happen." Jin added.

"That's why I told them no when they told me to get married." Namjoon responded running his head through his hair. "But everything just ended up like this even after my objection."

"You have to be logical about this. How is this going to end? One way or the other, someone's bound to get hurt...maybe even all three." 

"Or...he could just end up fall in love with her like Yoongi hyung did." Jungkook said jerking his head towards Yoongi with a smile. "Yoongi hyung and Yoojung turned out well." 

Namjoon gave out a deep sigh, "I don't even know how to go on about this. Maybe I should write up a marriage contract or whatever just so that we can for sure know our limits in this fake relationship."

"I don't know buddy, your call." The members said feeling a bit conflicted.

 

--Yeonah--

 

"Sorry if we're being too straightforward when we just met." Yoojung said as she set the table for lunch at Namjoon's and Yeonah's house.

I shook my head and smiled, "No it's fine. It's nice to make new friends." 

"We just want to get to know you better now that's you're part of the family." Eunhae said giving me a wide smile. "It's like we gained another sister." 

"I think you all must want to know why Namjoon and I got married all of a sudden?" I asked as I gave each a pair of chopsticks and a spoon.

The girls looked at each other quickly and glanced back at me, "Were we too obvious? too straightforward?" Taehee asked worried they might've been too nosy.

I shook my head again, "You guys probably have a special bond with the members. I can understand why you want to know. If I were you guys, I probably would be suspicious of my intentions too."

The girls fell silent and didn't know about to approach it but I decided to speak up. "I know Namjoon doesn't love me. His feelings towards me is nothing more than just a friend and sister." 

"Then why...." 

"Why did I agree to this marriage?" 

The three nodded, eyes following me as I took a seat at the table and gave a small smile. "I just wanted to be selfish this once." They tilted their head in c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter