Chapter 4: BALI

The Kwon Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

 

After a week of hype about Jisoo’s family members- Siblings to be exact- it died down. Good thing her brothers didn’t do anything to stir the hype up even more. But— because of being annoyed, Jisoo did not answer her brothers’ messages or calls. 

 

— 

 

Jisoo was carrying her luggage outside when she received a call,

 

“Jisoo, We will be there soon. Get ready!” Lisa answered right after she accepted the call. 

 

 

“I’m ready. Be careful driving.” She said as she ended the call. 

 

Her friends planned to have a vacation in Bali after their graduation.

 

 

After few minutes, she saw her friends and they went to the airport to meet their other friends.

 

 

Airport

 

She pulled her luggage towards her friends who were waiting for them.

 

 

A boy greeted and went near her. “Hi Ji!” she smiled at him and greeted back, “Hey Tae, sorry I didn’t answer your call.”

 

Taehyung smiled at her and said, “It’s alright. Let me guess, your brother was calling you?” Looking at her and waiting for the answer.

 

 

Jisoo chuckled and answered, “Nah- my parents were the one calling me.”

 

 

“What did they say?” He asked curiously.

 

 

 

Jisoo became serious and said, “They said my brothers were furious because I did not answer their calls and messages.”

 

 

Taehyung put his hand on Jisoo’s head and said “You have to reply and answer their calls... Or perhaps you want them to do another drastic measure for you to talk to them.” Jisoo looked at him and pouted, “I’ve had enough of them. I mean... the attention. Looked at those...” Taehyung looked at where she is pointing and saw a group of girls holding a camera. “They are just holding some cameras.” He assured.

 

 

Jisoo sighed, “they are taking pictures of me.” Taehyung sensed Jisoo’s anxiousness, so he messed up her hair which earned him a glare. “Don’t think too much. Let’s just enjoy the vacation okay?” Taehyung asked and Jisoo slightly nodded her head with a smile.

 

 

“Let’s go?” Taehyung asked Jisoo. 

 

 

Jisoo smiled and walked beside Taehyung who was pulling his own luggage and Jisoo’s. 

 

 

“*coughs* sorry to interrupt your sweetness but can’t you just make your relationship official?” Lisa bluntly asked which earned the two some teasing from their friends. 

 

 

Jennie who were busy looking at her phone said, “Well- it will be hard especially now there are 3 brothers that Taehyung needs to worry about.” before giving the two a playful grin.

 

 

Mark teasingly said, “Taehyung, if Jisoo and you will be official, I’ll help you be familiarize on some punches and kicks her brothers can give you.” the group laughed except Taehyung who were scared just thinking about it.

 

 

“Heyy- my brothers are not that brutal—physically not but they are a bit in words.” Jisoo defended.

 

 

Taehyung looked at Jisoo and whispered jokingly, “I think I have to enjoy each moment with you in Bali, I might get killed by your brothers once we are back.” Jisoo lightly slapped Taehyung’s arm and said, “Don’t be silly.” Taehyung just chuckled and smiled at the girl.

 

 

 

——

 

@lalalisa.m

Ended my 1st day in Bali as a third wheel

 

Tagged: @k.jisoo @ktaehyng

❤️Likes 1,207

 

Comments are disabled

 

 

—-

 

 

“Yahh LALISA, why did you post that?!” Jisoo annoyingly asked Lisa who was in the bathroom.

 

 

 

“At least I disabled the comments, or else your brothers will comment.” Lisa answered giggling.

 

 

 

“They can still see it, so delete it!” Jisoo explained holding the bridge of her nose.

 

 

 

“I will not delete it, besides they are not even following me.” Lisa said, who just came out of the bathroom and lied on her bed.

 

 

 

“I hope they will not see it.” Jisoo prayed before lying down of her bed, wishing that her brothers are busy enough to not touch their phones.

 

 

———

 

Morning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter