Chapter 17: DAY OFF

The Kwon Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17

 

~~~~

Jiyong's POV

 

The director congratulated everyone, "That's a wrap everyone! Thank you for the good work!" 

 

 

I bowed and said thank you to everyone before going to the changing room to change my clothes for more casual.

 

 

 

I was walking to the changing room when I saw my brother Yoongi walking towards me

 

 

 

"Hyung!" Yoongi said as he walked towards me to give me a hug.

 

 

"Hey, how's the recording?" I asked while hugging him back.

 

 

He broke the hug and answered, "It went pretty well."

 

 

I glanced at yoongi's members before greeting them each one. 

 

 

"GD sunbaenim, we are actually going to visit you." Jungkook said shyly.

 

 

I glared at him and his face went pale, "I told you not to call me sunbaenim." I said seriously to him looking at his eyes and he was in the verge of shock. The others as well.

 

 

Yoongi who knew me very well just laughed at s reactions.

 

 

"Yah! Why are your faces like that?" I was chuckling in between my words. "I'm just messing around, what i meant is... i told you guys to Just call me hyung, right? When we first met?" They all nodded as relief brushed their faces as I saw them smile at me and started calling me hyung at same time. 

 

 

 

"That was ing funny." Yoongi said who was leaning on the wall holding his stomach from too much laughing.

 

 

 

"Yedam's members had the best reactions tho." I told him and he agreed.

 

I asked the BTS members to come inside my changing room since they brought snacks for me, we were just talking a lot of things. I mean mostly, they were the one talking about how they got inspired by Bigbang and me as an artist so on... In other words, fanboying over me which was stopped by Yoongi who was pretty annoyed at his talkative members because he can't take a quick nap.

 

 

"By the way, hyung." I looked at yoongi who just called me. I asked him why and he answered "I'm free next week, please tell mom I'll go home tomorrow." 

 

 

I nodded as an agreement when I suddenly remembered that I don't have work next week too. I grinned at the thought that rushed into me.

 

 

 

Time for a quick vacation!

 

 

"Yedam and I are free next week too." I said giving him a meaningful smile and he got it immediately as I saw him grin.

 

 

 

 

"Should we go?" He asked making s looked at him puzzled and curious

 

 

 

"Of course, it's a rare opportunity" I answered as I got my phone and started typing messages for my friends to arrange something and my brother did the same thing. 

 

 

 

"Ahhh... Yoongi hyung, GD hyung what are you guys talking about?" Taehyung asked while looking back and forth at me and yoongi. I answered him without looking because I was busy messaging my friends

 

 

 

"Since we don't have schedule next week, we are planning to have a vacation" i explained to Taehyung as I smiled at him. The dude smiled back happily

 

 

 

"If you are free next week and you want to join, you can join us." I offered and they got excited but it immediately turned into gloomy faces. I looked at them confused but my brother explained everything

 

 

"Hyung, they would gladly join us but each one of them have schedules next week or will visit their families." Yoongi explained

 

 

"Oh... i'm sorry then maybe next time." I said comforting them and they got happy immediately.

 

 

 

Jungkook raised his hand and said, "Hyung! I can go with you my last schedule is on the the day after tomorrow." 

 

 

 

Yoongi stood up and went beside Jungkook showing him his phone. "Kook, read this"

 

 

 

Jungkook shouted after staying quiet while reading. "YOUR FLIGHT WILL BE TOMORROW??? THAT FAST!? Like how did—" he became speechless

 

 

"Wait!? what?! tomorrow?! ...but you just planned it like few minutes ago?" Taehyung eyes widen in shocked and asked

 

 

 

"We have ways." Yoongi commented with a smirk plastered on his face. 

 

 

 

I already booked a hotel for us. Well, if you want to travel you do it in impulse. Yoongi booked 5 first class tickets for me, yedam, yoongi, jisoo and taehyung. Yeah... they will come with us, I messaged them to clear their schedules for next week and they did.

 

 

 

Perks of being the son and daughter of the CEOs they worked in. I told our parents as well and they got madly jealous because they can't join us. 

 

 

Which I knew they were just happy they can have dates alone together without us being annoyed from their ing cringe love showmanship

 

 

 

Jisoo's POV

 

Yesterday, Jiyong oppa called me to tell about him planning a vacation in Paris since Yoongi oppa and Yedam were free next week. 

 

It's been a while since we had a vacation out of the country, the last time was in Iceland when we went to see the northern lights. Most of the time, they would just visit me in our house in LA.

 

 

Luckily, I was with Taehyung since he visited me in the company, so I told him about the vacation which he got shocked.

 

 

Flashback

 

"Babe, Jiyong oppa and the rest said we will have a one week vacation in Paris." I said as Taehyung looked at me excitedly.

 

 

"Sure, when is our flight?" He asked.

 

 

"Tomorrow." I answered which made his eyes wide still looking at me.

 

 

"Seriously?" He asked and I nodded as a response

 

 

He chuckled before speaking, "Your brothers are really something."

 

 

"That's normal to them babe, especially if they don't have work at the same time." I explained before remembering our trip in Jeju. So I sneakily smiled at him and said, "wait- aren't you the same as them? I told you I want to go to Jeju then that same day you booked a ticket and hotel. By night we arrived there."

 

 

 

He then remembered and smiled at me, "Well, because it's about you and I want to give you anything you want that makes you happy... and why wait when you can go there as soon as possible."

 

 

I playfully slapped his arm while smirking, "Aish, you are so good at words. Then give me Kim Taehyung. I only want him."

 

End of Flashback

——

[+8.2k,-301] KWONs secret trip?

 

A reliable source said that G-Dragon, Suga, Yedam together with their sister and her boyfriend booked first class seats going somewhere. Apparently, they saw the group enter the first class lounge. No pictures were taken because it was a private area and the source respected the privacy of the family. 

 

Fans were curious to know where they are headed, but fan accounts challenged the fans that no one should take a picture or asked a picture from them during their family vacation. Different big fan accounts requested the fans to give the family some privacy and let them have enjoy their trip. 

 

 

 We will keep you updated! Stay tuned! 

 

——

Jisoo's POV

When we arrived in Paris, I was not so surprised to see fans waiting in the airport, I mean even though my brothers did not post anything. Articles were made that we will be traveling but the articles did not say where we were going.

 

 

I held my Taehyung's hand as we walked out of the airport. My brothers kept close to me, not minding the fans shouting out their names.

 

What surprised me the most was no one was taking pictures, which made me feel at ease but felt weird. We got into a black van and with final look, I saw my brothers' fans waving and shouting their good byes to us, they don't even dare to come closer to us. Weird.

 

When door closed, I glanced at my brothers sitting comfortably on their seats and then I looked at Taehyung with confusion.

 

 

His brows furr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter