Chapter 30: HAPPINESS

The Kwon Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 30
 

 

~~~~
 

After few months, Jisoo was back in their house. Their parents would visit them from time to time to check them. 

 

They also went back working but since they are the CEOs they have flexible times.

 

 

Taehyung was checking some documents in his laptop when Jisoo called him.

 

 

 

“Babe, can you get the milk?” Jisoo asked while was carrying Soohyun, their son on her arms while laying on the bed.

 

 

Taehyung stood up from his seat and went to the table to get the milk. He happily joined his wife and son in the bed. 

 

 

“Are you busy?” Jisoo asked worriedly as she received the milk.

 

 

Taehyung shook his head with a warm smile, “No, I’m not busy if you are the one asking.”

 

 

Jisoo lightly slapped Taehyung after hearing her husband’s sweet words. “You are really good at words.” She said chuckling at her over dramatic husband who were acting as if he was hurt badly.

 

 

 

“Time flew really fast.” Taehyung took the baby from Jisoo and carried it while feeding him. He lightly caressed his son’s chubby face, his lips curved up with satisfaction.

 

 

 

“I know... he grew up so well.” Jisoo said looking at her husband and son.

 

 

 

Taehyung softly chuckled, “How can he not grow up pretty well, when his grandparents and uncles dotes him so much.”

 

 

 

Jisoo chuckled as well agreeing to what he had said. “Jiyong oppa and Yoongi oppa told me their gifts will be one. Then they asked me if they can give an apartment to Soohyun for his 1st birthday. While Yedam asked me if he can give a kid’s car.”

 

 

Taehyung knew his brother-in-laws can do those things. “An apartment is too much babe. Soohyun is still a toddler.”

 

 

“I told them that and they just told me, we can convert it to a playground.” Jisoo explained.

 

 

 

Taehyung can’t help but to laugh, an apartment just to become a playground. “I will just tell them to save it for Soohyun’s other birthdays.”

 

 

 

“Yeah, you told them off babe. They will listen to you more than me.” Jisoo said walking to the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter