Chapter 13: FAN MEET

The Kwon Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13


~~~~~~

Before you start reading, here’s a short reminder about the usernames of the MCs please remember it all throughout the story 

GD- @kwongd 

YEDAM- @kwnydm

YOONGI- @yngkwn

JISOO- @k.jisoo

TAEHYUNG: @ktaehyng

thanks 💕
 

oh, i'll be changing POVs too ☺️

~~~~

 

Jisoo’s POV

I took a deep breath before going out of the tent. Luckily, no one can still us since the stage is blocking our faces. I held on to Jiyong oppa and stood in between him and Yedam.

Yedam was still calm with smile on his face while waiting, Jiyong oppa was wearing a mask but I could still sense that he was pretty chill.

 

I peeked a little at the line of fans that was almost done and my heartbeat was frantically crazy. I looked at the manager and he was talking to the body guards.

 

The manager walked to us and said something that made me anxious even more.

 

 

“Let’s go now.” He said guiding us to the side entrance where the last girl on the line was standing.

 

When there were no fans trying to lined up, Yedam went ahead first holding a sign he prepared earlier, “act normal. be quiet. it’s a surprise.” 

 

and seriously I saw the girls looking shocked  as they saw Yedam wanting to shout but they can’t. They just nodded their head as agreement, while yedam came back to us smiling.

 

“This is fun.” He said while chuckling.

 

Yedam, jiyong oppa and I entered the hall following the last fan. 

 

I took a quick glance with the fans and they were even more shocked... no frozen in place were the right words. I could hear some fans muttering “omg” “heol” “daebak” i heard someone cursed in english too. 

 

 

I chuckled a little bit but when I heard the word “next” my anxiousness enveloped me once again.

 

 

I looked at the members and they were busy talking to the fan in front of them. 

 

 

I stood between Jiyong oppa and Yedam. The first member was Jin, he looked up at yedam, then me and lastly jiyong oppa—- 

“Oh shii—” he silently cursed but he didn’t finished. He looked dumbfounded and don’t know what to do. 

 

 

Jiyong oppa took the initiative and greeted him, “hello, nice meeting you.” he offered his hand for a hand shake and Jin  came back to his senses and took it. 

 

Yedam did the same thing before looking at me urging me to be next, I bowed my head and greeted him, “hello” and shook his hand.

 

“Ahh- this is for you. Thank you for taking good care of yoongi oppa.” I handed the paper bag I was holding, he smiled at me and took it. “Thank you.”

 

We went to the next member which is J-hope. 

yedam greeted him first with a smile, “Hello. Nice meeting you, sunbaenim.” 

 

He looked at yedam with a surprised look, but he became more surprised to see Jiyong oppa that he had to hold his chest.

 

I chuckled at his reaction especially when Jiyong oppa gave the paper bag he was holding. 

 

We greeted and gave each one a gift and I was trying hard not to laugh at their reactions when they saw us...so most of the time I was soft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter