Chapter 15: VISIT

The Kwon Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15

 

----

Taehyung’s POV

 

 

Inside the elevator, there were some employees probably going to the cafeteria. They all greeted me and I did the same. I could sense that the two girls at the corner was staring at me. I mean- they were giggling too.

 

 

I looked at them to check, they immediately did something else, but I could see the hint of pink on their cheeks. I shrugged it off as we arrived at the ground floor were the cafeteria and lobby were located.

 

 

 

The employees let me go out first as they make a way for me. “Thank you.” I politely said and went out.

 

 

I saw some staffs looking at me, which I got used to. They were like that since I started visiting the company, what more working for a couple of days.

 

 

 

I was walking to the lounge looking for Jisoo, when I saw her back facing me while talking to our lobby staffs.

 

 

 

I tried to walk stealthily to surprise her. When I was near her, I hugged her from behind. “Hey.”

 

 

She held my hand that was wrapped around her waist. Then she faced me staring at my eyes, while smiling from ear to ear. She was wearing casual clothes but she is always beautiful what she wears

 

 

“Yah- I missed you!” she said pouting, I pinched her cheeks and giggled at her reaction.

 

I looked at her smiling and said, “I know and I missed you too.” 

 

 

 

I was just staring at her.... beautiful eyes, down to her nose, rosy pink cheeks, tinted lips. She was not wearing any makeup, and she still looks gorgeous. ‘I am really lucky.’ I thought

 

 

I came back to the world when Jisoo held my hand, “babe, let’s eat now. I’m...” she stopped and came closer to me whispering “I’m really fcking hungry.”

 

 

I chuckled at what she said, for her to cuss that means she meant it. “Let’s go, babe.” I said and pulled her going to the cafeteria. We were walking hand in hand not minding the stares of the employees, when I heard a familiar voice calling Jisoo. We both looked back to see my Dad walking towards us.

 

 

Jisoo immediately let go of my hand and went to my father. She greeted my Dad with a hug, “uncle! Welcome back!” My dad frowned at her. I smiled as she became stiff and nervous, she still looks cute.

 

 

“Jisoo ah, i told you to call me Dad, not uncle!” he said before smiling at her.

 

 

 

“Oppps, Sorry Dad! I forgot.” She giggled as she act cute. 

 

 

 

I went to my Dad and hugged him. “Seeing how you called Jisoo first before your son is making me sad, dad.” I joked earning a laugh from my Dad and Jisoo.

 

 

 

He tapped my shoulder saying, “I’ve been pampering you since you were a kid, let me do it now to my daughter in law. Right Jisoo ah?“

 

 

 

Jisoo seemed thinking deeply but she managed to answer, “Yes dad.” 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter