Chapter 28: CHAOS

The Kwon Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 28

~~~~


Yoongi was practicing for BTS’ concert when his manager came to him in a hurry.


“Yoongi.” His manager called him.


Yoongi looked at him and asked while wiping his sweats, “Why hyung?”


“Your dad called and he said your sister was rushed in the hospital.” As he heard what his manager had said, his eyes widen and immediately took his things without a second thought.


“What hospital hyung?” He asked as he wear his coat hurriedly.


“Seoul Hospital. I’ll drive you there.” his manager calmly said knowing what Yoongi will do. He just let him be.



“Be careful hyung while driving.” Namjoon who heard what the two were talking advised the manager.


“Update us okay.” He then said to Yoongi.

He received a nod as an answer as he rushed out of the door leaving s who were resting shocked. They asked Namjoon and he explained what happened making them feel worried.


Meanwhile, Treasure was practicing for their new choreography when Jiyong came looking for yedam.


“Yedamie.” He called out making the younger boy go to him.


“Why hyung?” Yedam skipped to him happily.

As yedam reached his brother, he received the news that made his body froze from shock. “Jisoo fell unconscious and rushed to the hospital. Let’s go.”



Yedam with his agile body ran to get his things. “I have an emergency. I’ll go first.” He said as he followed his hyung who was walking faster than he used to.




——

Seoul Hospital


Taehyung drove as quickly as he can not caring the speed limit when he heard that his wife fainted in her office. When he reached the hospital, he went to the room Jisoo’s secretary told him.


He opened the door to see his wife, Jisoo laying on the bed with IV drip attached to her. He went to her side as he caressed her face before holding her white porcelain like hand.



Jisoo’s secretary stepped a little closer as she speak, “CEO Kim, the doctor will be back with the result in a few minutes. I’ll leave you two here. Please pardon me, I need to attend some things in the office.”


Taehyung looked at her and gratefully smiled, Thank you, Yuna.”



“You’re welcome, Sir.” She said bidding her good bye before going out of the room.



“Stubborn lady.” Taehyung muttered under his breath as he looked at his wife with pale face but still beautiful.



After few minutes, the doctor came in with a nurse beside her holding some chart. Taehyung stood up and respectfully greeted the doctor and nurse. “I’m Kim Taehyung, Jisoo’s husband.”



“Oh! Nice to meet you, I’m Dr. Seulgi. She came with her assistant awhile ago. Good thing the husband is here already.” The doctor politely greeted back.


“I rushed here when I heard the news, how was she doctor?” Taehyung asked glancing at his wife sleeping.


The doctor smiled at him as she said the words that rang to his whole system and woke up every happiness cell in his body,
“Mr. Kim, your wife has already been pregnant for a month. Congratulations!”


Unable to utter a proper sentence, Taehyung answered stuttering with excitement. “Tha-Thank you Doctor!”



“She just needs to rest up and never let her get tired. This nurse will tell you other things you need to remember once we finished the papers.” The doctor said pointing at the nurse. She then excused herself and went out.

Taehyung was so happy to hear that Jisoo is pregnant. He was about to share the good news to his parents when Jisoo woke up.



“Babe” he instinctively helped her sit properly as worries gushed through him before hugging her silently.

Jisoo looked around and knew what happened as memories came back to her.


“Don’t you have work? Why are you here?” She asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter