Chapter 6: MEETING

The Kwon Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

 

Incheon Airport

 

Jisoo and Taehyung were finally in Korea. They  just got their bags and walked to the exit gate. Then, he saw a banner with her name written on it. 

 

“Tae, I think that’s the man.” She told Taehyung who was pushing their luggages.

 

“Then, let’s go to him.” He said maneuvering the cart towards the man.

 

 

The man in his 40’s bowed at them, “Good evening Ms. Kwon Jisoo and Mr. Kim Taehyung. I’m Doyoung, Jiyong's driver.”  

 

 

The couple bowed back and greeted him back. “Annyeonghaseyo”

 

 

“Let me get those luggages and follow me. Your car is there.” The driver said. Taehyung and Jisoo followed him holding each other’s hand.

 

 

 

“I’m so nervous right now. I’m more nervous now than when I presented my final research paper to the panels in Australia.” Taehyung explained while following the man.

 

 

“I’m nervous too, but I know my brothers. They will just scare you out by words but will not do anything to you physically.” Jisoo assured giving him a smile.

 

 

 

 

They went inside the car and drove to Kwon residence located in Gangnam, the Beverly Hills of South Korea.

 

 

 

 

After few minutes of drive, they stopped in front of a modern brick house. 

 

Taehyung held Jisoo’s hand as they entered the house.

 

 

“Never estimate the kwon” taehyung jokingly said

 

 

Jisoo chuckled and said, “Say the one who’s from the Kim”

 

As they entered, Mrs. Kwon came and hugged Jisoo.

 

 

“Where’s Taehyung?” She asked, Taehyung who was carrying the luggages came into the picture.

 

 

“Taehyung!” A high pitched greeting came out of Jisoo’s mom as he hugged Taehyung.

 

 

“Hello Auntie, It’s been a while.” Taehyung gave her sweet smile.

 

 

 

“I’m so happy you are here. Even more happier that you are here because of my Jisoo.” Jisoo’s mom happily squealing around.

 

 

 

“Thank you, Auntie!” Taehyung comfortably amswered.

 

 

 

“Let’s go to the kitchen, I prepared some snacks before dinner.” Jisoo held Taehyung’s hand and led him to the kitchen. 

 

 

 

“Babe, you want some soda or juice?” Jisoo asked as she opened the refrigerator to get some drinks.

 

 

 

“Juice will do.” Jisoo got a glass of juice and gave it to Taehyung who was eating some fruits.

 

 

 

“Thanks, Babe.” he said as he took a sip from his glass. “Drink some too.” He said and let Jisoo drink from his glass.

 

 

Meanwhile, Mrs. Kwon was giggling with satisfaction while watching the two.

 

 

 

They were talking when they heard a voice from the entrance.

 

 

“I’m home! Where’s my princess and her prince?” 

 

 

 

Jisoo chuckled and walked to the door, Taehyung following at the back. She hugged her father, “Hi dad!” Mr. Kwon ruffled the Jisoo’s hair “Welcome back princess—“ he stopped as he saw Taehyung smiling at the back. 

 

 

Mr. Kwon went to Taehyung and hugged him, “Taehyung! Welcome to our home! Good to see you!”

 

 

Taehyung politely bowed and greeted Jisoo’s dad. “Thank you, Uncle. Glad to see you again.”

 

 

Mr. Kwon looked at Taehyung while grinning, “Congrats Son, your father and I were planning to lock you both if you will not be official by the end of this year. Luckily we will not do that anymore!”

 

 

 

Taehyung chuckled, “I have to say thank you to Jisoo’s brothers popularity, that gave me courage to tell her how i feel.”

 

 

Mr. kwon laughed, “Jisoo was so happy when she told us about you two.” 

 

 

Taehyung smiled and looked at Jisoo who was blushing, “Dad!”

 

 

 

Mr. Kwon smiled and excused himself to go to his office

 

 

 

YG Entertainment

 

Yoongi came out of his car in front of his brothers’ company.

 

 

 

Fans outside who are waiting started screaming and took pictures of him.

 

 

“Hyung, I’ll go home with my brothers. Go back now.” Yoongi told his manager before going inside the building.

 

 

 

“Good afternoon, Mr. Kwon Yoongi! Please come inside.” The receptionist said when he saw Yoongi. 

 

 

Yoongi bowed and smiled at him as thank you. He went inside and rode the elevator going to his brothers who are in the studio.

 

 

 

He saw some artists and staffs and they greeted him. It’s been like this since they announced their relationship. He can freely visit his brothers unlike in the past, he can just meet his brothers at home or private restaurant.

 

 

 

He opened the door and saw his hyung reading something on the computer and yedam playing on his phone.

 

 

 

“Hi hyung!” Yedam greeted while smiling.

 

Yoongi sat beside him and put his arm around Yedam to choke him as greeting. “You piece of , ended the call when I’m not done talking to you.” Yedam helplessly chuckled and utterly said, “So-rry hyu- ng - sa-jang- came - and - i was- so- sho-cked that - i ended - the call.”

 

“Yoongi stop that, and look at this.” Jiyong said still looking at the screen.

 

 

 

Yoongi annoyingly sighed as he released Yedam from his  arm. “Tsk.”

 

 

“Let’s punish him later, he ate my food during lunch.” Jiyong said in a serious tone. Yoongi grinned and sneakily looked at Yedam.

 

 

 

“Yah!! Hyungs!!” Was the only thing yedam could say.

 

 

 

Yoongi went beside Jiyong and Yedam did the same too. 

 

 

“Look at this.” Jiyong said to the two as he showed the file on the screen. The two read the file and grinned escaped their lips.

 

 

 

“He’s a Kim?” Yedam asked surprised. Jiyong nodded and said, “I had to hire a private investigator to find out about him.”

 

 

 

“He is an elite then.” Yoongi said with a smirk on his face.

 

 

 

“Looking back at Noona’s graduation, i think I saw Mr. Mrs. Kim. I didn’t know he was the son.” Yedam explained.

 

 

“Just like Jisoo, he wanted to hide his family background and live a normal life.” Jiyong explained further.

 

 

 

Yedam snickered, “ I don’t think that would be possible especially now they are in a relationship.” 

 

 

 

Yoongi sat on the swivel chair and asked, “How’s his past relationships?” 

 

 

 

Jiyong looked at Yoongi and said, “Surprisingly Clean other one.” He pointed out something on the screen that made the two grinned.
 

 

 

 

“Anything bad?” Yoongi asked once again and jiyong shook his head as no.

 

 

 

Yoongi snorted, “what a good dude.” he said

 

 

 

Jiyong grinned, “A guy shows his tru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter