Chapter 26: RUINED?

The Kwon Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 26

 

 

~~~~

 

"May I ask everyone to please stand up as our groom the man of the night, Kim Taehyung will enter the hall." On cue, everyone is up of their seats. Clapping and cheering as Taehyung walked in the middle bowing slightly and smiling to everyone. He was wearing a blue tailored suit that might looked like simple but it came all the way from Paris.

 

 

 

As Taehyung already reached his place in front, the host welcomed Jisoo, the bride. On cue, Yedam's beautiful voice sounded all over the place. 

 

(Please play the video link for music reference: Yedam- Can't take my eyes off you)

 

 

After a couple of seconds, Jisoo was clearly seen walking on the aisle with a glowing and satisfied smile on her face. 

 

 

Everyone applauded as they got mesmerized with the bride in front of them. She was wearing a simple bridal gown but do not be fooled it costs thousands of dollars.

 

 

 

Taehyung offered his hand as Jisoo reached him. Jisoo then looked at her parents who seems really happy and satisfied. She then glanced over her brothers which gave her nod and proud smile.

 

 

 

"You look so beautiful." Taehyung whispered making Jisoo giggle.

 

 

"You look very handsome, Husband" Jisoo said, earning a sweet smile from Taehyung

 

 

"I love the last word more than being called as handsome." The both couple giggled in front making the rest of the guests feel happy for the couple.

 

 

 

Jackson, who once again the host, cut off the couple "Uhmm... Jisoo and Tae, you do those disgus— i mean sweet things later. We have to finish the ceremony first." earning a big laugh from everyone as well as Jisoo and Taehyung.

 

 

After almost an hour, Jisoo and Taehyung said their vows to each other. Making each single person in the venue jealous but at the same time happy for the couple.

 

 

With the final part, Jackson looked at Taehyung while grinning and said, "You may now kiss the bride." 

 

 

Taehyung faced Jisoo as he looked at her lovingly, his eyes emitting happiness. He took off the veil, wrapped his arm to her waist before leaning to his wife to give her a kiss. The kiss was short but sweet. They both stayed in that position, both of their forehead together, their nose touching, and smiling at each other. 

 

 

With that Jackson, excitedly announced "Congratulations to the new husband and wife!" Cheers and applauds covered the whole the room as excitement and happiness for the newly married couple emitted in each one.

 

 

"Before we end this and proceed to dinner which I know you are all hungry from all the sweetness we just observed." Jackson started.

 

 

 

The venue was full of laughters again, "The bride's brothers will be saying their messages to their beloved sister and brother-in-law." Jackson continued

 

 

Jiyong, Yoongi and Yedam stood up form their seats and went in front of the stage.

 

 

Yedam took the microphone and started lightening the mood, "Good evening everyone! Our messages will be so long, so please find a comfortable position on your seats." the guests chuckled but they really did what yedam asked.

 

 

"To Noona, I am happy that you finally met someone who can endure your endless nagging." he chuckled when Jisoo gave him a death glare. 

 

 

"But- seriously noona, I'm really happy that you got married to Tae hyung. I know he can take care of you pretty well." Yedam said to his sister before looking at Taehyung.

 

 

 

"Hyung, you are the most courageous person I know. You are so brave in marrying my noona and endure all her silliness." Jisoo almost wanted to throw her bouquet to her younger brother.

 

 

 

"Woah! I'm just kidding, noona. Chill! But— hyung you are lucky to have her, Imagine passing 3 protective brothers. That's hard! It's getting long, so Hyung and Noona I am wishing you happiness in your upcoming marriage life. I love you noona and I'll definitely miss doing wrestling with you!" Yedam ended his message and passed the mic to Yoongi while the rest were laughing at the last sentence of him.

 

 

Yoongi cleared his throat before speaking, "Yedamie's in charged with the jokes so do not expect me to do that too." Hint of laughter can be heard after.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter