Chapter 19: MANDATORY

The Kwon Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

 

"Yah! Don't cry!" Jiyong tries to comfort his sister who's crying a river.

 

 

 

"How can I not cry? Who the fck thought of this idea?" Jisoo shouted trying to control the tears in her eyes.

 

 

The boys looked at each other feeling the guilt of what they have done. Taehyung went to Jisoo's side as he took over to comfort his girlfriend.

 

 

"Babe, we discussed this with my parents and yours and they both agreed." Taehyung paused as he wipes the tears on Jisoo's cheeks. "We are really sorry for not telling you about this earlier. We just thought this will better." Taehyung continued as he soothes her back to stop her from sobbing.

 

 

 

Jisoo glared at her brothers and Taehyung before ranting at the boys who were seating around her, "I- understand your points but shouldn't you tell me this first so I can prepare myself! Like I was so ing surprised to know you guys will enlist together through headlines! Like what the !"

 

 

Yedam smiled softly to his noona, "Noona, we are supposed to tell you today but the articles were faster than us, and at least you just needed to cry and be sad once"

 

 

Jisoo glares at his younger brother, "Yeah but it is like a heartbreak but 4 times harder." she explained sadly.

 

 

"Babe, at least we will comeback all together so that will be four times happier." Taehyung smiled.

 

 

 

"Okay! Okay! I got it, but I have a ing request!"

 

Yoongi laughed, "I'm gonna ing miss your curses." he said making the rest of the boys agree,laughing as well. He just stopped when Jisoo glared at him "So... what's your request princess?" He continues

 

 

"Let's spend your final dinner as civilian all together." jisoo said, her eyes curved up from her soft smile

 

 

 

Jiyong chuckled, "That's all? I'll arrange everything then!"

 

 

 

Hot Topics

 

[12k+,421-] BIGBANG GDRAGON to enlist in the military

 

[11.6k+,476-] BTS SUGA enlistment in the military

 

[11.1k+,376-] TREASURE YEDAM military enlistment

 

[14.1k+,671-] Kwon Siblings enlisting in the military all together

 

 

——

 

Seoul Elegance Tower

 

 

Jiyong booked the whole restaurant for their family and Taehyung's. His parents came together with Taehyung's parents' as well. Jiyong came with Yoongi and Yedam. Jisoo and Taehyung arrived at the restaurant last.

 

 

The two families ate and chat with each other building up more bond from the original bond they have. Telling stories, talking about business, and just making sure they will surely remember the night before the 4 boys go to the military tomorrow.

 

 

Almost done with the dinner, when the lights went off. All can be seen was the beautiful view of city lights and skyscrapers seen outside the glass window. 

 

 

Jisoo is frantically weirded out and confused as to why her parents and brothers are not saying anything after the black out. "Ahhh? Shouldn't we ask the waiter?" She asked.

 

 

 

She was about to stand when a strong arm pulls her back to her chair, it was Yoongi. 

 

 

 

"Just stay there." He said softly.

 

 

 

 

After few seconds, the ceiling lit up with small lights that look like stars at night. The sides of the red carpet where they walked lit up with pink lights, and then she saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter