Chapter 9: SWEET

The Kwon Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

~~

 

Taehyung woke up with pound on his head  due to hangover. He was so tired and wasted yesterday that he forgot to message Jisoo.

 

 

“.” He muttered as he felt a sudden jolt on his head.

 

 

“Those two are hard drinkers” he thought remembering how Jiyong and Yoongi drank the same amount of alcohol he had but he was the one wasted and the two were ‘a little sober’

 

 

 

He heard a knock from the door, and he saw his beautiful girlfriend peeked at the small gaps before opening the door.

 

 

“Good morning Babe.” Jisoo greeted with a smile on her face. He sat up on the bed and greeted her back with his famous smile, “Good morning too” 

 

 

Jisoo went to his bed and sat at the side with a worried look, “Tae, are you alright?”

 

 

He gave her an assured smile and joked, “Yeah, a little headache could not kill me.” 

 

 

Jisoo slapped him playfully, “I told you not to go with my brothers for a drink, they really have high tolerance.” Taehyung nodded as he completely saw it last night, but then he remembered something.

 

 

He hugged Jisoo suddenly which made the girl flustered, “Babe, I’m sorry last night that I cannot reply and answer your calls.” he said as he hugged her tightly

 

 

 

 

Jisoo just chuckled and said, “Idiot, that’s okay.” She broke the hug and face Taehyung who was pouting. She smiled sneakily before giving Taehyung a peck on his lips.

 

 

Taehyung grinned at the surprised kiss, he actually never mind, in fact he was extremely happy, “What’s that for Mrs. Kim?” He teased.

 

 

 

Jisoo smiled at his boyfriend and answered, “you did great last night.” 

 

 

 

Taehyung was about to answer when —

 

“Eh- What something great did you do last night?” Yedam who asked cheekily as he passed by the room of Taehyung and accidentally heard the two.

 

 

 

Jisoo became flush red but managed to answer quickly, “yah! It’s not what you’re thinking brat!” 

 

 

 

Yedam grinned and asked as if not knowing anything, “What am I thinking, noona?” He looked at his noona and continued, “I was just thinking maybe you had a great night as you watched the stars together”

 

 

Jisoo was about to stand to slap his brother but Taehyung sensed this and stopped her by wrapping his arms from her back. 

 

 

 

Yedam saw this and chuckled, “By the way, Hyung.” Yedam called making Taehyung looked at him. “Why Yedamie?” Jisoo looked surprised at what his boyfriend had called his brother. She wanted to asked but she remembered Yedam’s text last night... that made her giggle and smile.

 

 

“Have you checked your sns?” He asked which Taehyung shook his head and answered, “not yet, i just woke up and my phone is dead, why?”

 

 

 

Yedam grinned as he his head to look at his noona and asked her next, “how about you noona?” Jisoo shrugged and shooked his head as no.

 

 

 

“Then, thank me later. Bye.” Yedam said as he went out of the two’s sight.

 

 

 

Jisoo looked at Taehyung and asked, “Babe, what is he talking about?”

 

 

“Babe, I don’t know either.” Taehyung answered completely clueless on what was happening.

 

 

----

Jisoo and Taehyung went down on the kitchen together, of course holding each others’ hand. 

 

 

“Good morning, Taehyung. How’s your sleep?” Mrs. kwon greeted as they settled down in the table.

 

 

 

“Good morning Au- I mean Mom. It was good but a little bit rough because of the headache.” He answered honestly.

 

 

Mrs. Kwon pressed the coffee maker and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter