Chapter 18: INTERVIEW

The Kwon Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18

i'm really sorry for the late updates. Been busy so much lately. šŸ¤§ i'll try to update as quick as i can thanks xx

~~~~

After their Paris trip, each one of them got busy working. Jiyong and Yoongi were on a world tour with their groups. Yedam was busy since they just had a comeback.

Jisoo became busy as well as she handled a lot of marketing and business meetings outside the country. Taehyung was busy managing their company, and was sent to their companyā€™s headquarters in China, US, and UK.

Ā 

After4 months of busy their normal busy lives, Jisoo was comfortably sitting in the sofa in their living room with a tub of ice cream. She was watching the interview of her brothers as Kwon Siblings. She was asked to be a guest too, but she declined for only one reason. She is not a celebrity why would she go there.

Ā 

In behalf, her brothers went as a way to clarify things up as well.

Ā 

Host: Hello everyone! Let us all welcome the infamous siblings in KPOP world, Kwon Siblings. Please introduce yourself first.

Ā 

The two youngest looked at their hyung to start the ball rolling.

Ā 

GD: Hello everyone! Iā€™m the eldest among 4, Kwon Jiyong.

Ā 

Suga: Iā€™m second to oldest, Kwon Yoongi. Nice meeting you all.

Ā 

Yedam: Hi to all the viewers! Iā€™m Kwon Siblingā€™s maknae, Kwon Yedam.

Ā 

Jisoo took a spoonful from the tub of ice cream she was holding while watching. The interview continued as to why they hid the fact that they were siblings. Jiyong answered for the rest.

Ā 

Ā 

GD: It was actually the decision of the whole family. We were asked by our parents on what we want to pursue as our careers. The three of us, answered to be an idol and celebrity. Thatā€™s when I started to train in YG, and later on debut as BIGBANG. Yoongi started training as well. We all wanted to be known as ourselves and not as a brother of someone famous. But our manager, agency heads and CEO knew about it.

Ā 

Host: How about your members?

Ā 

Yoongi: Jiyong hyungā€™s members knew about us, but my members and Yedamieā€™s members donā€™t.

Ā 

Then, Jisoo stopped eating as she remembers asking Yoongi and Yedam about how their members reacted.

Ā 

Host: Were they disappointed when the news broke out?

Ā 

Yedam: In my case, my members thought that I was just really close to Jiyong hyung and other Bigbang members since I trained the longest. They often greet me with hugs and give me a lot of gifts. When they found out, they were not disappointed and understood the reason when I explained it to them. They were happy too that they can be closer to my brothers and noona.

Ā 

Suga: Ā They were a bit disappointed since we trained for so long and we never hide anything from each other. They often ask me why my parents would give presents to them when they havenā€™t met the group. They wanted to thank them and asked me to tell my parents to visit us, but I told them they are really busy. When I posted the picture on my instagram, they ran to my room and asked from explanation. They understand too the reason why and were happy for me.

Ā 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter