Chapter 22: BANGTAN

The Kwon Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22

 

~~~~

 

Few months had passed since Jisoo's brother came back from the army together with Taehyung. After their Disputch incident, the planning for her wedding became crazy tight. Taehyung and her parents especially Jisoo's brothers made sure that no one can go to the wedding hall unless they are really invited. Everything for the wedding the was actually settled already, her gown which from a famous designer is expected to come 2 weeks before the wedding.
 

Since she had more leisure time, her brother Yoongi wanted her to visit him. 

 

She was almost near the building, and contemplating if she will continue or not after seeing the fans camping out outside.

 

She parked her car as she arrived at the building, and of course the fans noticed her. No scratch that- the fans gawked their eyes at her car not because they recognized her. She mentally cursed to herself, "Why did I use this car?"

 

She can see the fans observing her car as she parked. After taking a deep breath, she went out of her car. She had her mask on, and opened the compartment to get some gifts and food she prepared for the boys. She was pacing up while being conscious of her surroundings.

 

She can hear the murmur of the fans, as she was about to close the compartment.

"Isn't that Kwon Jisoo?"

"Omo!! That's her. Suga's sister."

"Why is she here?"

"Her car is crazily beautiful."
 

She tried not listening and just immediately walked inside the building.

 

As she was about to put her mask down for the reception to see, she heard squeals from the fans outside. She looked at the source and saw his brother, Yoongi with his famous gummy smile. "Hey!" She felt his warmth as Yoongi hugged her before helping her to carry the things she almost forgot she was carrying.

 

Jisoo whispered, "Hello Oppa! Let's go inside immediately, I already gained too much attentions." Yoongi just chuckled before guiding her inside.

 

A sigh escaped from Jisoo's lips, "Yedam is such a wicked!" 

 

Yoongi looked at her sister as he pressed the elevator button. "Why?"
 

"The boy said he will visit you later too and asked me to ride my new Lamborghini urus to pick him up for him to see, so I did. I was on my way here when he cancelled." Jisoo explained.
 

 

"He will really go here but he will be with Jiyong hyung. He is just messing up with you and you got fooled easily. Perks of being a Jisoo." Yoongi said as the elevator door opened and he went out after Jisoo.

 

Jisoo snickered, "shut up!" making Yoongi chuckle as he opened the door which says Practice Room A.
 

Jisoo looked around and saw no one, "Where are your members?"
 

Yoongi placed down the gifts and foods as he sat down on the hard shiny wood floor. Jisoo followed him and sat beside him.

 

"They are coming s—" before he could finish his sentence a loud energetic shout cut him off as the door flew open revealing Jungkook holding his phone.

Jungkook went to Yoongi and before he could finish what he was saying, "Hyung!! Your sister is he—"

 

"Noona!" He squealed in shock. 
 

"Hi Kook!" Jisoo chuckled as she saw the reaction of Jungkook.

 

"I just received the news that you are here." Jungkook said, as he sat down in front of Jisoo. 

 

"What news are you talking about?" Jisoo asked curiously, Jungkook showed his phone to her.

 

"! I knew it!" Jisoo muttered. "Oppa! Look I'm trending again! This is yedam's fault."

 

Yoongi peeked in at the phone and saw Jisoo's picture with her car in front of Bighit. Apparently, fans was amazed by her beauty and expensive car.

 

"Why would you feel sad? It's your right to use that car because that's yours." Yoongi said ruffling Jisoo's hair before he stood up and went outside. "I'll be back."

 

"Noona! Hyung is right, I mean it did not come from illegal transactions, you earned it." Jungkook said trying to comfort the girl.
 

"I just think they will say I'm just bragging and might ruin my brothers' image." Jisoo said lowering her head as s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter