Chapter 20: BACK

The Kwon Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20

 

~~~~

 

BIGBANG G-DRAGON IS BACK FROM MILITARY!

 

BTS YOONGI FINISHED HIS MILITARY SERVICE!

 

TREASURE YEDAM BACK FROM HIS SERVICE!

 

 

FANS GATHERED TO WELCOME KWON SIBLINGS!

 

 

——

 

 

Jisoo ran to his brothers and hugged them one by one.

 

 

 

“I MISSED YOU GUYS” she cried in their embraces.

 

 

 

She heard chuckles which made her stop and glance at the 3 fine men in front of her.

 

 

 

“What!?” She asked sassily, brows furrowed.

 

 

 

“Nothing. I just noticed you gained some weight noona.” Yedam said jokingly making Jisoo’s face sour.

 

 

 

“YAHHH!! DON’T EVER SAY ANYTHING ABOUT A WOMAN’S WEIGHT!!! YOU!!” Jisoo angrily shouted while try to catch her younger brother who’s currently running away from her.

 

 

 

“HYUNGS!! HELP!” Yedam asked for help, but the two ignored him with grins plastered on their faces.

 

 

 

 

“Wahhh my babies are back!!!” an enthusiastic squeal can be heard at the front door.

 

 

 

In a blink of an eye, Yoongi, Yedam and Jiyong were smothered with hugs and kisses from their mother like babies.

 

 

 

“Honey, i know you missed them but they are not like some kind of puppies.” Mr. Kwon chuckled seeing his wife pampering his sons with love like kids.

 

 

 

 

“Mom, they are not babies anymore. Look at them exhibiting manliness. And yedam, he has freaking muscles.” Jisoo said, touching the youngest’s arms in amazement.

 

 

 

“Noona, if you looked so amazed with me wait until you see Taehyung hyung.” said Yedam who took a sit beside his brothers in the dining area.

 

 

 

“I know. I visited him as much as I can.” Jisoo said proudly.

 

 

Yoongi scoffed, “yet you didn’t visit us as much as you visited him.”

 

 

 

Jisoo looked at him, “Yah oppa, it’s not my fault your place does not allow visitation most of the time.”

 

 

 

 

Jiyong grinned, “That’s alright, we are not that  desperate to see you and nag at us like the first time you visited us.”

 

 

 

“Ahhh, i can still remember that time.” Yedam said in fear

 

 

 

“How can I not nag at you when you guys got so thin.”Jisoo said in her defense.

 

 

 

“Well, that’s first week and we were adjusting that time.” Yoongi explained.

 

 

 

Jisoo rolled her eyes, “but I nagged Taehyung too.”

 

 

 

“His mom told us.” Mrs. Kwon said with a laugh as she put the last dish on the table. “Let’s eat now.” 

 

 

 

 

“Poor Taehyung had to marry a nagging girl.” Jiyong exclaimed as he took a bite of his premium steak, but earned a glare from his sister.

 

 

 

“I’m gonna pray for his future life with Jisoo.” Yoongi added.

 

 

 

Yedam was about to take a bite when he stopped and asked, “Should I ask hyung to rethink his decision?” 

 

 

 

Jisoo pretended to be hurt, “I am your sister but why do i feel like you are siding with Taehyung?”

 

 

 

“Don’t worry, Taehyung is too whipped for you and he will still be marrying you.” Mr. Kwon said as he tapped Jisoo’s shoulder.

 

 

 

“Speaking of marrying... Jisoo is getting married already. How about you sons?” Mrs. Kwon asked looking at Jiyong and Yoongi.

 

 

 

 

Yoongi just shrugged and casually answered, “when my girlfriend says yes.”

 

 

Jisoo and Mrs. Kwon’s eyes widen, while the boys cooly continued eating “YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND????” both of them asked.

 

 

 

“no.” jisoo and mrs. kwon’s face with excitement dropped. Seeing the girls’ reactions made Yedam laugh, and the rest smile. 

 

 

 

 

“Come on, if hyungs have girlfriends right now do you think we will not know?” Yedam asked.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter