Chapter 12: WHAT?

The Kwon Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

 

~~~~

It was another boring day for Jisoo. Taehyung was out to help and oversee their company while his parents are away. Taehyung was staying in their family house, so she mostly spend her time watching in netflix finishing her library. She was watching Itaewon Class when she received a text from her jiyong oppa.

 

Jiyongie Oppa 🐉

can you get my drive on my bedside table’s drawer and bring it here in the office? I need it. Thanks

 

Before she can even reply she received another one from yedam this time.

 

Yedamie 🦊

“noona, can you bring my airpods too? i forgot to bring it. thanks”

 

--

 

Jisoo muttered, “my brothers are sometime idiot too.” and shook her head.

 

 

 

She went to Jiyong’s room and got her drive, and proceeded to Yedam’s room and searched for his airpods.

 

 

After few minutes, She found it under the pillow. She readied herself to go to YG and wore a supreme hoodie paired with adidas track pants. She didn’t even bothered to put make up since she was just going there to give something to her brothers.

 

 

Jisoo looked herself in the mirror satisfied with her outfit. She went out to call and a cab came since she was lazy to drive.

 

“Let me get some snacks first.” she thought to herself and asked the driver to dropped her to the nearest coffee shop which is located near YG Building.

 

 

 

 

She went out of the cab, and some fans waiting outside the YG Entertainment saw her and immediately recognized her.

 

 

The fans were shocked and started to take some photos.

 

 

 

 

Jisoo on the other hand didn’t notice the fans and casually entered the coffee shop and ordered. 

 

 

 

She waited for a few minutes before her name was called and her orders was given to her. 

 

“Thank you.” She said before going out of the shop.

 

 

 

When she came out, she heard a squeal and saw that there are some girls with their phones pointing at her.

 

 

She was shocked and embarrassed at the same time. She bowed slightly before walking fast to the building which garnered more attentions because there are more fans there.

 

“Just ignore them.” She kept repeating it in her mind while walking.

 

She reached the front desk and greeted the man in his 40s.

 

 

“Hello.” She greeted politely. The man looked at her and immediately recognized her.

 

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo Ms. Jisoo.” He greeted her with a warm dad smile. “Jiyong is out for a while, but Yedam is in the practice room A. You can just go there.” He continued and opened the door.

 

 

 

“Ah, thank you so much.” Jisoo bowed and proceeded inside the famous building and went directly to the practice room carrying the snacks in both of her hands. She’s been here once when YG asked her if she wanted to become a trainee, but she declined.

 

 

 

 

She saw the sign on the door and peeked on the space. She saw a group of boys, some sitting on the floor while the rest are laying on the floor.

 

 

 

“Aish.” She sighed as nervousness hit her. She got her phone and messaged Yedam.

 

 

To: Yedamie 🦊

Yah i’m here already. 

 

 

 

She peeked on the small space and saw his brother looked at his phone. Yedam stood up and went to the door to go out. 

 

 

Jisoo stood at the side waiting for Yedam. She heard the door being opened and saw her brother.

 

 

 

“Hi noona” he smiled and gave her sister a hug.

 

 

 

“Yahh- kwon yedam. You’re so lucky to have a sister like me. Damn you. I was watching netflix peacefully.” Jisoo frowned. Yedam chuckled and said, “I bet you are so bored because taehyung hyung is not there.”

 

 

Jisoo blushed because it was true but managed to roll her eyes. “Hmmp, anyways I brought some drinks and snacks for your members.” she showed the bags in her hands.

Yedam took the bags and let her come in, “thanks noona.” He smiled brightly. “Oh- let’s go inside, noona. My members are dying to meet you.” He said leading his sister inside.

 

 

 

Jisoo went inside and heard loud music playing. She quietly followed her brother at the back not to grabbed attention. “GUYS, FOOD!!”

 

 

In an instant, the m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter