Chapter 3: THIRD KWON

The Kwon Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

 

Three weeks had passed and it was already Jisoo’s graduation day. Jisoo knew that her parents cannot come since they have a business trip in Hong Kong and unluckily their flight got cancelled because of the hurricane.

 

 

Jisoo happily lined up waiting for her name to be called for her to get her medal for getting honors and dean’s best student. Parents should be the one to get and put it on the graduates, but she got no one. It was her time to be called when a boy came to her side looking at her with a sweet smile.

 

 

“!” Jisoo muttered in surprise as she looked at the random boy standing beside her. Her jaw even dropped when the boy took off his mask and saw it was her youngest brother, Kwon Yedam.

 

 

 

“Hi noona!” The boy greeted her with a bright smile.

 

 

“What the are you doing here?” Jisoo grabbed his arm to be close at him and whispered.

 

 

 

“Watch your words noona. I’ll tell everything later.” He winked as he said it quickly because Jisoo’s name was called.

 

 

Jisoo and Yedam walked to the stage together. Those who know Yedam screamed in surprise. Yedam took the medals from the dean and thanked him. “Thank you!” Jisoo did the same as she shook everyone’s hand.

 

 

Yedam hung the medals on her sister and congratulated her.

 

 

“Congrats Noona!” yedam said as he hugged his sister.

 

 

Jisoo thanked him. “You surprised the out of me but thank you for coming.” Jisoo laughingly said and hugged his back.

 

 

 

They posed for the picture and Jisoo can see that there are a lot of people taking pictures of her—no pictures of her brother.

 

 

 

As she went down to the stage, her brother helped her down and accompanied her to her seat. “Noona, I’ll see you outside.” Yedam said as he made his exit.

 

 

 

Jisoo’s friends are looking at her sending death glare. Jennie pointed her phone which means she messaged her, “I thought they will not come.” She replied at them and said, “I didn’t even know.”

 

 

 

With that short appearance, The Kwon siblings were trending once again. Jisoo’s instagram, and twitter were on fire of notifications.

 

 

 

Headlines

 

[+3k, -345] Kwon Yedam attended the graduation of his sister in US

 

 

[+1.8k, -190] Kwon Yedam and his sister Jisoo in US

 

 

[+2.6k, -145] Yedam completes the Kwon Siblings.

 

 

[+6.7k, -571] BIGBANG G-DRAGON, BTS SUGA AND TREASURE YEDAM: secret siblings that dispatch failed to know

 

 

—-

 

Jisoo’s graduation ended, she had pictures taken with her friends and classmates and even some fans of her brothers.

 

 

 

Yedam waited his sister with a bouquet of flowers. “Congratulations Noona!” he said with a large smile on his face.

 

The fans around him squealed in joy in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter