Planning

The Secret of the Swan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjun paced his room trying to think. The Swan lied to Taehyung and said that he had ratted him out but he didn’t, it was Jungkook. He knew Taehyung was up to something and followed him to Jimin’s house. There he saw Junkook pull up and see what was going on and call for backup. It was too late for him to do anything, and correcting The Swan would be a death wish, He knew he was trying to make Taehyung distrust him to isolate him more.

 

Minjun cursed to himself and kicked the bed. Why was he doing this to Taehyung? He especially couldn’t do anything now that The Swan was planning to keep him here and watch his every move. How was he gonna get him and the Parks out of there safe? There almost seemed to be no answer. He knew he needed to update Yoongi.

 

Getting dressed and getting under the covers, he dialed Yoongi’s cell hoping that he could be quiet enough to not be picked up by any bugs that could be in the room.

 

“What do you want at this hour?” Yoongi had mumbled as a greeting. It was only then that Minjun noticed it was almost three in the morning. He couldn’t wait to pass the news, however.

 

“Look, we have a situation here. The Swan’s play-son, Jimin, and his father are in his mansion, We all are here on lockdown. The boy was on his way to the airport with the other two for some reason, I think he was trying to save them but Jungkook caught them and reported before I could do anything,” Minjun whispered. He could hear a string of curses on the other line.

 

“What are we going to do? Jimin and his father are going to die soon at this rate, do you know anything else?”

 

“The Parks are being kept in the lower dungeon, the boy locked in a room. I can tell he cares for Jimin and his father, and so can The Swan. I think he’s planning on forcing Taehyung to torture them tomorrow to punish them all.”

 

Minjun shuddered at the thought. He wanted to try and do something to let Taehyung kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter