Confirmation

The Secret of the Swan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung was still shaken when he returned to his home a few hours after the emotional encounter with Jimin. He wasn’t sure what he was going to do, but he knew that he had to find some answers. He had to find out more about The Swan and Jimin. 

 

He couldn’t do anything about Jimin at the moment, be he decided to be brave and approach the subject of The Swan with Minjun. He was the only person he could trust-for the most part anyway. He hoped that their years of bonded had made him more partial to him rather than The Swan.

 

“Minjun?” Taehyung called into the empty house. He wanted to talk and get this first step out of the way. He didn’t want to procrastinate and lose the nerve he had gained. He walked around to all of the rooms on the first floor but there was no one there. “Minjun?” he called again. Again there was nothing but silence.

 

He sighed and sat down on the couch to think things over. He could try and get into Minjun’s room and go on his computer, couldn’t he? The staff wasn’t there because it was their day off so there wouldn’t be anyone to see him do it…

He let his inner rebel rule over and he stood up. He crept up the stairs and went to Minjun’s room. He reached for the knob and twisted, but it remained stiff in its place. Taehyung groaned. “Of course you wouldn’t leave your door unlocked to help me out, would you?” he complained to himself. He went back downstairs to the kitchen and raided the junk drawer. There had to be spare keys somewhere…

 

A minute later his hand moved and found something that jingled. He grabbed it and held it up in the air victoriously. “Aha!” he cried to himself. There had to be a key within these!

 

He raced back up the stairs and wasted no time trying all of the keys. He had to hurry before he lost his chance, it wasn’t too often he got the house to himself. Why did he have to be out all this time? He shook his head and realized that The Swan did things like that on purpose. Was he really the evil man Jimin had told him?

 

After what felt like an eternity, his heart jumped when a key finally clicked inside the knob and turned. Yes!

 

Taehyung slipped the keyring in his pocket and entered the room. Before taking another step, he carefully observed the room around him. He knew he had to be careful and leave it undisturbed when he left, at least The Swan left him with some skills to help him snoop…

 

Minjun’s room was uncharacteristically neat for someone as laid back as Minjun seemed to be. It felt unlived in. No laundry lying ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter