Sad wings

Sonata from Autumn to winter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The first time Jung Wheein saw Earth, the angel felt mesmerized. 

It differed from anything in the universe and she thought humans were really lucky to be able to live freely in such a paradise.

The angel was too innocent to realize the price those fragile creatures had to pay.

Wheein turned Earth into part of her path on every possible occasion and it was on one of these visits that heard a very unusual prayer.

The angel listened to a troubled voice, a distressed being whispering to the sky hopelessly.

It was a female voice, even though Wheein couldn’t feel a human aura.

When they made eye contact, the dark-haired, stunning female was covered in blood in her face. However, the angel knew it didn’t belong to her.

Although that was not Wheein’s first contact with a vampire, the angel hadn’t seen a superior kind. Let alone one begging to be killed.Because that was what Solar had been praying for. 

The vampire had such a deep sadness surrounding her that the angel started crying. It was too painful to feel all that, even though Wheein couldn’t understand why that creature was in that state.

__ You are not human. Are you God?

__ Me???? Of course not. God wouldn’t come here. I am an angel of the Lord.__ The cute angel in the form of a short girl replied.

The vampire gritted her teeth:

__ I see... I tried everything. First, I tried to become a little kind. Then I tried to help humans. But nothing has ever worked to call his attention. Finally, I surrendered to my thirst again, expecting to be punished. And still...Nothing happened apart from you showing up.

Wheein asked, genuinely curious:

__ Why do you want to die so much? Isn’t immortality something everybody wants?

Kim Yongsun picked a scarf from her clothes and wiped her gorgeous face. The murderous aura didn’t leave her, though.

__ I am not a useless human. We don’t have the same interests.

__ You say these words, but it doesn’t sound like you really think this way. Is there any human you like?

Solar responded:

__ Vampires don’t have this kind of emotion.

__ Nonetheless, you have emotions. Why do you want to die?

Taking a deep breath, the dark-haired beauty spoke:

__ This emptiness is exhausting. I am tired of killing or feeding from others. Nothing satisfies me. Well... practically nothing. Can you help me or not?

Wheein gave her a sad look and responded :

__ I’m sorry....

__ Yeah, right...Then stay away from me, useless !

As the vampire vanished at a high speed, Wheein felt a tear rolling down her face and was surprised.

Was it possible that Earth was affecting her that much?

__ x __

The angel had failed for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter