Moon can't meet the sun

Sonata from Autumn to winter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Solar was watching the sunset from a balcony in Italy.

Moonbyul hugged her from behind and the vampire princess accepted that display of affection without complaining.

She had stopped running away from the former human display of love, even though her mind didn’t quite understand all that.

The gray-haired one whispered in her ear:

__ Why can’t I make you happy?

Taken aback, the merciless princess answered with another question:

__ Who said you don’t?

__ I can feel your pain, even though I don’t understand.

Solar sighed and didn’t respond right away.

__ I don’t know exactly how to make you understand, Byul-yi. But I hate what I am. I hate who I am. Yet; you are the closest happiness I ever experienced.

__ Shouldn’t you enjoy it then?__ The younger woman asked, almost in despair.

The brunette affirmed:

__ I do enjoy it. Although you messed up my life, I like your existence. The problem is inside of me. 

__ I wish I could help...

Seeing how the monster became a fragile girl in that situation, Solar’s heart got uneasy.

__ Hey, let’s enjoy our moment. My favorite views are here. The sunset and you.

Smiling brightly, the gray-haired vampire said with pride:

__ I made a song for you. Would you like me to play it?

__ Do you play the piano now?__ A very shocked Solar asked.

Giggling, the handsome king's slayer declared:

__ I am not that great. Nonetheless, I have been practicing in secret.

__ You could have asked me. I would teach you.__ The black-haired vampire smiled.

The stunning vampire walked inside the house:

__ There wouldn’t be a surprise then. Come over here, please.

Solar gave a last look at the sun before it disappeared, and she followed her partner.

Moonbyul sat and started playing a very powerful and melancholic melody and the ancient vampire felt something strong inside her chest.

Although Solar had never experienced emotions during her whole existence, things were always different around the former human.

If a vampire could cry, Solar would be crying after what Crescent had just played.

Moonbyul turned around and smiled brightly in a way she just did to Solar. And just once in a blue moon, since she lost her humanity.

__ Is there a name?__ The merciless princess asked.

__ It isn’t finished yet. So I am still thinking.__ A rare shy Moonbyul could be seen in that moment.

The brunette expressed herself:

__ It’s the most beautiful piece of music my ears have e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter