Between kings and queens

Sonata from Autumn to winter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Moonbyul had sensed the Italian vampire king for days. The male had been trying to read her mind, but all he could see was a huge dark door.

The former human was thinking if she should finish what she had started and if somehow, any of her decisions would affect Solar when the ancient brunette showed up near her.

The gorgeous woman had some blood on the corner of and she used a tissue to clean it.

__ They keep trying to enter my mind to find you. I guess it’s established we’re a team from your enemies’ point of view.

The gray-haired vampire declared:

__ I’ll handle it. Don’t worry. And I’m sorry for causing you trouble.

__ Well, this is not on you. I was the one who thought hanging out with a human was a good idea. From that moment on, my reputation among them was decided.

The younger one laughed and responded:

__ Stop lying to yourself. You didn’t think it was a good idea. It was a crush that you developed and couldn’t resist.

Solar tried to hold her smile and faked an annoyed expression.

__ It seems you still carry a big portion of the silliness from your human life. How pathetic.

Moonbyul, or Crescent as she had been calling herself, was having fun with that false bickering, but suddenly her shoulders got tense.

__ I’m going to open a portal and speak to them once and for all. This is bothering me. I don’t like being hunted. Let alone in this fancy way. My mind belongs to me.

Sighing, the black-haired and stunning female said:

__ I believe this may be the only option. They will never give up.

The powerful vampire who had murdered 8 of the most ancient and dangerous beings in the world nodded in agreement and sat in a comfortable armchair and closed her eyes.

The gray-haired vampire didn’t take long to detect the Italian king’s presence, the one who wanted to talk to her the most.

Moonbyul opened the portal and soon she could see 3 of the original vampires walking towards her. The second woman was missing.

Francesco was the leader, the king above kings, and he bowed in front of the gray-haired female with respect.

The former human glanced at the other 2 vampires and invited them to sit.

Isabel and Anders greeted their enemy with respect too, and Moonbyul stood up to pour them some wine.

__ Why have you changed your mind and decided to contact us?__ Francesco went straight to the point.

__ Not for the reason Anna believes. Is that why she isn’t here? She thinks this is a trap, doesn’t she?__ The gray-haired woman smirked.

Isabel explained:

__ She doesn’t agree with us about the possibility of reaching peace.

__ Understandable.__ The former human declared.

Anders accepted the glass of red wine and asked:

__ How about your other half?<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter