Heroine or nutty?

Sonata from Autumn to winter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The blonde pulled the gray-haired woman by her and pressed herself against the taller one’s body.

They were kissing with such desire that Yongsun was already uncomfortable with her own wetness between her legs.

Moonbyul broke their kiss and bit the journalist’s with some violence, which should have made the woman react negatively, but Yongsun moaned loudly.

Again, the vampire heard the human’s heartbeat and her blood being pumped inside the veins and her fangs hurt her own mouth.

The gray-haired one pushed the blonde and turned her head to hide her partial transformation.

__ Are you kidding me? Why did you start? Just to tease me and give me some blue balls? Well, it worked. Are you happy now?

__ Please, go away....__ Moonbyul murmured.

The blonde was acting very loud. But for the vampire, that was hurting her ear:

__ You have no right to play with me like that! I’m not one of your , Moon Byul-Yi!

__ Please... Shut up! You keep saying weird things. I don’t even have blue balls to give you. Or any ball at all. I’m not a child to play with.__ Moonbyul protected her ears with her hands.

The shorter woman grabbed her purse and left, slamming the door:

__ Seriously???? Seriously??? That’s your way of dealing with this situation? Very mature! I’m done! Son of a !

The powerful creature started getting back to her normality. However, she kept hearing the journalist’s heartbeat, and that was as annoying as the sound of an old clock.

Trying to distract herself and forget about the woman, Moonbyul walked among the strangers in her nightclub.

She could hear their intoxicated and shallow thoughts. She could also feel their loneliness and depression.

After so many centuries, the vampire still hated those weak traits of humans and the distant memory of her past. But at that moment, she would give anything to keep her focus on that.

The closer she got to the sound system, the closer she felt Yongsun’s heart accelerating.

Moonbyul thought she might be having some poisoning effect from some blood she had consumed. But suddenly, she heard the blonde’s fear, and that was really not typical of the other female.

Worried, the vampire used her speed to reach the place she sensed the journalist was, and she saw the blonde trying to run away from three men.

Yongsun was being chased in an alley and she started climbing the stairs of a fire escape route.

The men went after her and when she was on the top floor, one of them pulled her leg and she fell.

Screaming and convinced she was going to die o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter