Hidden Truths

Ashes of Dreams

It had been about a minute since Sehun’s secretary had reluctantly knocked on his door, only to pass him the thing he would dread every week. He figured his own distaste might have had flashed on his face every time Ms Bae had brought those packages to him, because now hesitance was pretty clear on her face.

He was already so tired of everything. The fact that Yun Hee was always so close to him, yet he couldn’t bring himself to trust her was killing him. She still seemed like a mirage, one that Sehun was afraid would fade away if he got too close. Things were almost back to normal between them, yet they weren't. They talked, she made jokes and he responded to them. They did everything else together. On some good days, Sehun would also joke back and she would hug him to sleep.

It was not perfect. They were still walking on eggshells, afraid of making a sound, thus breaking the dream they were living in. But it was enough for now. So the last thing he wanted was another poke from Jieun.

About Jieun, Sehun still couldn't figure out how she knew about Yun Hee's pregnancy and their failed divorce. Yes, he was a public figure, but his wife wasn't. The same went for everything regarding their personal life. Because people didn't give a about the personal life of a businessman like him. So how did Jieun knew about everything when she usually stayed cooped up in the confinement of her residence? But no matter how many he asked her, she never gave him the answer.

“I have never seen someone glaring at a gift like that.”

Sehun snapped out of his thoughts at the sudden interruption and looked up to find his elder brother standing by the door.

“Oh! Hyung, it’s you.” Sehun put up a smile as he got up from his chair and made his way towards his brother.

“Should I have knocked?”, Sejun asked, making Sehun wonder if he looked unwelcoming. So he chuckled lightly as he took a seat beside his brother on the sofa. “No, not at all. I was just thinking about something.”

“More like glaring at a cute little box. Don't tell me. Does that box contain a bomb?”, Sejun joked.

“Not funny.” Sehun faked boredom before smiling again. “So are you done choosing a house?”

Apparently, his brother was finally moving back to Korea with his family. He was going to start a branch of his company in Korea, letting his friend business partner handle the main branch. Hee-Jin was also going to join one of the Korean universities as their lecturer and from what Sehun had heard, she had been getting quite tempting offers, given her experience in teaching in the University of Melbourne. So the family of three was desperately searching for a new house that they could call their home.

“Well, Aiden wants one with an indoor pool, Hee-Jin wants a space where she can garden etc. etc. So many demands. The realtors are on the verge of running away from us."

“Wait, let me ask for coffee”, Sehun said when his­ brother stopped him.

“No need. It’s almost lunchtime. So instead, you can join me for lunch.”

Sehun mumbled a casual ‘okay’ before sitting down.

“So, how are things going on between you and Yun Hee?”

Honestly, Sehun had been expecting this question for weeks, but both his brother and sister-in-law chose to avoid it for some reason. So when his brother finally popped the question, Sehun was prepared.

“Well, we are doing okay. Just unsure of what is going to happen after 5 months in the court.” 4 months and 27 days, Sehun’s dreaded mind couldn’t help keeping a count.

“It’s kind of weird that you two still don't know what you want.”

“I know exactly what I want.” Yes, Sehun has never been surer about his wishes. He wanted Yun Hee, he needed Yun Hee. But… “I just don’t know what I want is the right thing or not. I just feel so strangled.” He whispered the last part wistfully. What was he supposed to do? He had enough of begging, crying and being left behind.

“Then set your priorities. Do one right thing at a time. Focusing on all the issues at once is not gonna get you anywhere.”

“What do you mean?” He looked up to find his brother looking at him with an assuring smile.

“We can never know something beforehand, Hun. All we can do is work hard, no matter what the result is." Sejun held his shoulder. "Not everybody gets second chances Hun, let alone proper second chances. What you have got, these 5 months or whatever, they are still better than nothing. So use it to make things right. Though limited, but what you have got is still a second chance.”

As if on cue, he received a call from Yun Hee, making his brother give him a smug smile. Sehun picked up the phone and looked towards his brother who mouthed “lunch” and pointed downwards and then left the room.

“Hello, Hun.”

Sehun fell back against the headrest as he was reminded once again about why he was so crazy for that girl. Her voice – it never failed to get rid of his stress and soothe his soul.

“Hi.” Sehun breathed before checking the time. “It’s way past your mealtime. Did you have lunch?”

“I did. What about you?”

“I was just going to have mine with hyung.”

“Oh! Sejun oppa is there? Tell him I said hi.” It never failed to amaze him how close Yun Hee was with his family.

“Tadpoles are not giving you any trouble, are they?” A blissful smile automatically made its way to his face. His tadpoles – they are not even here, yet Sehun would give his life for them. He still didn’t know their gender, since he and Yun Hee decided it to keep it as a surprise.

“No. They are angels.” Then there was a pause. “Sehun…I am going to visit Min Ah’s parents after work. Min Ah will drop me home after dinner, so you don’t need to pick me up."

"Will you be fine there? I mean, I..."

Then she chuckled on the phone and Sehun felt a wave of warmth washing over him. It was at times like that when he could pretend that things were still fine, because at that moment it really felt fine.

"Why are you laughing?"

"You know, being pregnant is actually kind of nice." That was random. "You get all the attention, yet people think that it's not enough."

"I was just worried." Sehun bit his tongue in embarrassment.

"I will be fine. So it's alright. Now I gotta go. Can I talk to you later? I will call you again once I get off." She seemed to be in a hurry. "Bye."

"Bye, Hee. Take care..." Sehun hesitated before blushing a little. "I will see you at home." 

The call didn't end right after that, so he knew that Yun Hee had heard his words and was still there on the line, silently. Sehun smiled when he finally heard the beep. He had made up his mind and now had some things to do.

He made another phone call that was picked up by the receiver almost immediately.

“Sehun, what a pleasan…”

“Jieun, let’s meet this evening. I have to talk to you about something. ”

"Sure, let's meet, as long as the place is private. Where do you..."

"I will text you the address." Then Sehun hung up the phone. How did they end up like that? He used to love that woman so much and now, talking to her even for a minute gave him headaches.

He went towards the gift lying on the coffee table. Then he picked up the box and twirled it around, still lost in his thoughts.

“I am going to try hard Hee, no matter what the result will be. I am going to set everything right, one by one...

starting from right where everything went wrong. I got some loose ends to tie up.”

 


 

Yun Hee looked at her phone for the 4th time and frowned. Apparently, she had been standing outside the place of Kim Jongin for 10 freaking minutes and the brat was still not opening the door. What was wrong with the world? Is that how an awesome friend like Yun Hee was supposed to be treated? Not to mention, a pregnant friend? She was so angry that she assumed she was turning red.

Speaking of red, she wondered if she was still looking like a tomato like earlier. She had felt like cursing her husband for being the cause of her embarrasment. When would she ever be able to win against Oh Sehun and his crazy effect on her? One "I will see you at home" from him and Yun Hee was blushing to the point where Min Ah had to check if she had a fever. He sounded kind of happy during the whole conversation, so she felt bad for lying that she was going visit Min Ah's parents. 

Yun Hee wrapped her right arm around her bump and tapped her left foot on the for the umpteenth when the door finally opened. There stood a casually dressed Jongin with his hair dripping wet and a damp towel in his free hand. His t-shirt looked messy and the right leg of his sweatpant was still rolled up to the knee. Just by his appearance, Yun Hee could tell that the guy had practically run out of the shower to open the door for her. But her hormonal mind kept screaming at her to throw tantrums, making her rationality give up at the end.

“Thank God! Kim Jongin is alive.” She gave him a brief hug as she let out a relieved sigh. “I was worried you might be dead or something. But don’t you think you are a little early?”, she said as placed her hands on the sides of her waist. “I mean, if you had taken a bit more, then you could have seen me giving birth to my twins here, live”, she spat.

“What are you doing here?”, Jongin asked, his voice so monotonous that it sounded almost robotic.

“We are meeting after so many days. Is this how you are going to greet me? Making me wait for 10 minutes and not even saying a ‘hello’”? Where are your manners, dude?”

Jongin still seemed to be contemplating something since he was practically chewing his lips. His face mostly looked calculative, with a tinge of…was it sadness? Yun Hee was used to seeing his goofy smile whenever they met, so this was a bit unusual. What the hell was wrong with this creature?

“Dude, at least let me in. My legs will turn into jelly if I keep standing even a minute longer”, Yun Hee huffed, before pushing herself through the little gap between Jongin and his precious door before he could register anything. She heard her friend sighing in defeat her and smiled at her victory. But now looking around herself, she realized how long it had been since the last time she had stepped her feet inside the condo, alone, without Sehun.

“Do you want anything to drink?”, Jongin asked politely. What was with the formality?.

“Do you even have anything to offer besides beer and coffee?” Yun Hee sneered.

“Fair point. Then water?”

“No thanks.”

Jongin nodded before sitting down on the sofa that was facing her. “So how is your pregnancy going?”

Yun Hee rolled her eyes before telling her usual response like she was narrating a boring story. “Same old. It doesn’t feel great but it’s still bearable. Morning sickness is occasional so it’s not much of a bother. Mood swings are in control, at least according to the people around me. Don’t feel like eating anything besides chocolates, but still have a huge appetite. Babies are very healthy and will start kicking soon. Anything else?”

“No.” What was with the one-worded replies? Yun Hee had had enough of those, thanks to Sehun. Now she didn’t need another person doing that. It was almost like the two best friends conspiring against her together.

“Jongin, what’s wrong?”, she said, not being able to take the awkwardness anymore. “Look, it’s already weird enough that you are avoiding me and Sehun like plaques. Only Baekhyun knows about you, being your cousin and all, but he is also out of town. Min Ah is always worried about me, so I don’t want to worry her anymore by asking about you.”

“Where were you, Jongin?” She omitted the part – “when I needed you the most”.

Yun Hee looked at Jongin and realized that it was a face that wanted to say a lot. A LOT. But just like when we can’t choose what to say we stay quiet, he also chose to gulp down his words. And in his case, he literally gulped before saying an utter bull with an equally frustrating expression.

“I was at home and work. Where else do you expect me to be?”

“You know that’s not what I…”

“I know what you meant, Hee.” He cut her off. “It’s just…” He clasped his hands and leaned forward, then shied away his eyes from her. “I just had some stuff going on for me.” He sighed trying to seem calm while his legs were shaking like crazy.

Yun Hee laughed internally at his obviousness. He should have tried harder if he wanted to hide something from her. Why make faces that would give him away?

“Jongin, are you trying to cut ties with me?” Yun Hee felt her voice of chocking up as she lowered her head to hide her embarrassment. Damn hormones, acting up when it was not needed!

Like a magic, she finally saw HER Jongin after a good 20 minutes and a few seconds when he muttered not-so-quiet “damn it” to himself before coming towards her. He knelt on the floor in front of her and placed his palms on her cheeks before tilting her face upwards. He looked concerned and that’s how Yun Hee knew that her friend was back.

“!”, he cursed. “You are not crying, are you?”

“No, you jackass. I was just waiting for you to crumble. Do I seem that sappy to you?” Yun Hee sniffed.

Jongin let out a chuckle that Yun Hee didn’t know she had missed so much amidst all the chaos in her. The chuckle was not as hearty as his chuckles used to be, but it was still better than nothing. Then he engulfed her in his arms, at least did as much as her baby bump allowed him to do.

“They are really Oh Sehun’s kids, aren’t they?” Jongin joked, his face happy, yet a little grim. “They are not letting me hug you even when they are not formed completely. So Oh Sehun-ish.”

Yun Hee smacked his shoulder lightly before laughing out loud. Even when Jongin was not at his happiest state, he still able to to make her smile.

“God! I missed you.” Jongin breathed as he hugged her again.

“If you missed me so much, then why did you avoid me until I had to hunt you down?” Yun Hee crossed her arms over her chest. “What is going on?”

She regretted asking that question almost immediately as she saw the happiness on Jongin’s face dimming. It was as if he had been trying to forget something desperately and had finally managed to do it for a while only to be reminded by her again.

“Hee, you know that I trust you, right?” He sighed as he got up from the floor and took a seat beside her.

“I know.”

“You also know that I still hide certain things from you, right?” He was back to his calculative self.

“Do you want me to stop prying?”, Yun Hee asked Jongin nodded, which she understood. After all, they were not kids who needed to tell everything to each other. Somethings were better left in the dark. She trusted Jongin enough to know that whatever he was hiding, he was hiding it for a good cause.

“But you will tell me whenever you are ready, right?”

Jongin nodded again.

“And you promise that you will not avoid me again, right?”

He smiled and nodded.

Yun Hee hesitated a little as she remembered the troubled look on Jongin’s face from earlier. But if her letting the matter go was something he wanted so desperately, then she owed him that much. At least, he had told her that he was hiding something so she would not be caught off-guard later. A total opposite of what Yun Hee and Sehun do to each other.

“Fine, I will do as you say.”

“You are perfect”, Jongin gushed as he pulled her cheeks. Then he caressed her cheeks and whispered so softly that Yun Hee found herself melting right there. “Was it very tough for you? I am sorry that I wasn’t there when you needed me so much.”

“I was just getting a divorce, the world wasn’t falling apart. Why would I need a loser like you for something like that?” Yun Hee stuck out her tongue. “Now treat this perfect person a well-deserved dinner she deserves”, she said as she got up from the couch. “In case you are wondering, I am craving Italian.”

“Isn’t that something you always crave?” Jongin back before getting up to fetch his phone. “Let me order something right away.”

“No, Jong. I wanna go out. It has been so long since I have gone out to eat. My life has become a cycle of going to the hospital from home and going home from the hospital.”

Yun Hee pouted slightly and saw Jongin smiling instantly. “Your wish is my command”, he said before holding out his elbow for her.

Yun Hee laughed delightfully as she pushed him away from her and pointed to his t-shirt and sweatpants. “At least get dressed properly, you dumbo.”

Her idiotic friend gave her a little salute before taking off to his room, leaving Yun Hee smiling to herself. God knows how much she had missed him too.

 


 

Jieun was enjoying the night view when she heard someone taking a seat in front of her. She still stayed silent though, looking at the countless city lights outside before smiling to herself. Checking out her appearance one last time in the large glass wall, she finally spared her attention to the person sitting in front of her. She knew who the person was even before she had seen him. After all, he was the one who had called her out.

“Long time no see, friend”, Yun Hee said, her tone so casual that she felt amazed, given her erratically beating heart because of her companion of that evening.

“Did you order yet?”, Sehun said without giving her a look. So cold, as usual. This coldness of his was one of his traits that annoyed her to death, yet drew her in towards him like nothing else. Trying to thaw that ice called Oh Sehun was like a challenge for her. Jieun smirked before replying.

“Not yet. It’s actually my first time in this restaurant. Since you are the who suggested this place, why don’t you suggest me a dish too?” Jieun wriggled her eyebrows before folding her hands on her lap.

“I don’t have a particular preference when it comes to Italian”, he replied curtly.

“Which is exactly what I was expecting from you. After all, you don’t like Italian as far as I remember.” Jieun leaned towards the table feeling curious. “Then why did you suggest an Italian restaurant?”

“It’s Yun Hee’s favourite”, Sehun said as a matter-of-factly. His voice was so nonchalant that Jieun could tell his intention right away. He was trying to shove the matter in her face that he was still very much together with his wife, that Oh Yun Hee was still a big part of Oh Sehun’s life and choices. The realization of his intention didn’t feel any better.

“Well then, let me just order something random.”

“As you wish.” Then he took out his phone and focused on that the whole time Jieun talked to the waiter.

“So, does Yun Hee like my gifts for the babies?” Jieun asked, trying to pique his attention as soon as the waiter was done was taking Sehun’s order.

“She accepts them but doesn't mingle them with the other things of our babies. She keeps your gifts lockeed in a seperate portion of the cupboard in the kids' room”, he replied, his voice so soulless that Jieun felt shivers running through her spine. She missed the old warm Sehun so much. Sensing her despair, her mind flashed the image of a brightly smiling Sehun from the time when they were still together, making Jieun jolt in her spot.

“Are you okay?”, Sehun asked with a general concern, nothing special.

“Yeah, I am alright. Just a little bothered. Do my gifts disturb her so much? I really have no ill intention towards your babies, Sehun”

Sehun looked at her like she had grown another head and Jieun realized that she had shown her vulnerability.

“Jieun, Yun Hee is the mother of my babies.” Jieun flinched inwardly, but kept her strong upfront intact. “And to her, you are still that very ex of mine for whom, I had treated her like a trash at the beginning of our marriage.”

Sehun always spoke in a very soft tone whenever he talked about Yun Hee, Jieun noticed. His expression always portrayed a weird kind of fondness at the mere mention of his wife. Jieun couldn’t help trying to remember if he was like that for herself too.

 “So isn’t it normal for her to feel defensive if you are the one sending gifts for our kids?”

“Why does her feelings matter over mine?”, Jieun asked as she felt her walls crumbling. “I have been in your life far longer. While I am trying my best to be a friend for you, she is just going to leave after 5 mon…”

“Enough”, Sehun bellowed, making Jieun halt in her position. She felt thankful that they were in a secluded section. “Not a word about her, Jieun. I am warning you for the umpteenth time.”

"Do you think you are being a friend? If you really wanted to be a friend, then you should have just let us be for now. But no, you are hell bent on taking advantage of our situation and stir things between us. And you expect us to be grateful towards you?"

Jieun was a born actor, yet at that moment, she felt like acting was the toughest work in the world, expecially acting tough. Because, for all the years she had known Oh Sehun, she had never seen him THAT angry. His reaction had made it very clear that she was fighting a losing battle.

“Then what do you want me to do?”, Jieun asked even though she knew the answer to that already. She knew why Sehun had called her there very well.

“I want you to stop whatever you are trying to do.” And he looked dead serious.

Jieun averted her eyes away from Sehun’s and turned to her left. He was already asking her to cut her ties with him, so she figured it wouldn’t be very long before he himself did the task. She always knew that kind of end between them was inevitable, but Sehun was getting to the end way faster than she had imagined him to do. Her stomach dropped at the thought.

Suddenly two figure coming through the entrance caught Jieun’s eyes. One of them was her long lost friend who had failed Jieun in every sense and the other person was a woman Jieun hated and admired at the same time. The two were looking so happy in their own little world that they could make anyone, jealous. If not anyone, then definitely Jieun’s company for that evening.

Jieun gave Sehun a side glance and smirked when she saw the obvious sour look on his face, so obvious that it was almost comical as he kept gawking the two friends laughing with each other.

“Well, well”, she said but didn’t mind at all when Sehun didn’t spare her his attention. In fact, she found it amusing because now, even the newcomers were also looking towards them. All three of looked dumbfounded with Jieun being the only one with a smug expression.

“Isn’t that a pleasant surprise?”

 


 

“When are you going to patch up with Sehun?”, Yun Hee asked, looking like a parent disappointed of her child. Why was she so cute?

“Why are you only bugging ME?” Jongin complained. “He is the one at fault.”

The doorman bowed in courtesy before opening the door to the VIP section. Yun Hee flashed him a smile and Jongin just nodded at him before walking forward.

“You are the mature one, so I am telling you”, Yun Hee said as she turned to look at him with that mischievous smile of hers. “Shouldn’t you feel honoured?”

“I feel on top of the world”, he said sarcastically as both of them burst out into a laughter. Jongin had missed her so much that even his bones were screaming at him to hug her real tight and never let her go. It felt so long since the last time he had felt that free.

They were so immersed in themselves that they didn’t even realize getting near an occupied table when a familiar female voice suddenly interrupted them.

“Well, well”, the woman said as Jongin’s eyes fell on the two people sitting on the table. It was Jieun like he had doubted, but that didn’t affect him as much as the realization that Jieun’s companion was also no stranger. What was Sehun doing there?

Jongin felt Yun Hee stiffening beside him. He turned to look at her as he felt her clutching his arm tightly and digging her nails into it. She looked startled, like she also didn’t expect to see those two there. But her eyes, Jongin followed her gaze only to find out that she was only looking at Sehun, like she didn’t expect HIM to be there. The weird thing was that Sehun was also giving her the same look. Didn’t Yun Hee tell Sehun about meeting up with him?

“Isn’t that a pleasant surprise?”, Jieun said, her voice so sickeningly sweet that Jongin instantly felt the creeps.

He would never be used the new Jieun in front of him, at least not when he knew VERY WELL that their old Jieun was still there somewhere. So, he hid his grimace for Jieun, which was actually pretty different from the faces of Sehun and Yun Hee. In fact, Yun Hee looked on the verge of throwing up. Good for them, since they didn’t have to feel the guilt and obligation that had been eating up Jongin relentlessly since the last few days.

“Why are you still standing? Please join us”, Jieun said pointing to their table. “After all, we are close acquaintances.”

Jongin looked at Jieun and not-so-surprisingly she was also looking at him, except her lips were stretched in a taunting smile, as if daring Jongin to oppose her. He turned to Yun Hee, only to find her having a silent conversation with her husband. They were talking with their eyes, more like arguing if he considered the strong gazes of their eyes.

“Let’s sit here.” Yun Hee sounded so firm that Jongin didn’t feel like questioning her. She looked so troubled, yet so determined that he couldn’t help wishing to make her life a little easier. He really could do anything for that woman without blinking. But for now, he just nodded with a smile.

Seeing them, Sehun got up from his seat, took Yun Hee’s stuff from her, lead her to a chair beside him with his wrapped around her waist and helped her to sit down, without saying anything the whole time. Then he softly asked Yun Hee if she had eaten anything, to which she said no. Jongin watched as Sehun whispered something in her ears after that and she shook her head.

“Let me call the waiter again.” Sehun finally spoke up as Jongin sat down. The whole interaction between them seemed very fluid, just like an old married couple caring for each other wordlessly. A pang of jealousy hit Jongin, which he had expected pretty much. On his right, Jieun wasn’t looking any better.

“So how is your pregnancy going?”, Jieun asked. Jongin didn’t know if it was because he knew about her situation, but he could see a hint of pain in Jieun’s eyes. Guilt attacked him with full force. Obviously, she was in pain. The whole situation was constantly reminding Jieun of something she knew could never be hers.

“It’s actually going very well. But you could have asked Sehun. He knows better.”

Both the ladies had smiles on their faces, yet the tension between them was so powerful that it giving Jongin a headache. Sehun was wearing his usual poker face, but Jongin could tell that he was also feeling discomfort.

The tension eased a little when a waiter came to attend to them, but the problem was that placing orders usually didn’t take much longer.

“Were you two on a date?”, Jieun asked as soon as the waiter left. Why couldn’t someone kill him?

“We were just hanging out”, Jongin replied.

“And this place is perfect for that, right?” Jieun’s smile brightened up. “So quiet, so cosy, so intimate” Then she looked at Jongin like a child who had been given a lollipop, so happy that it seemed almost weird. “Is that why you chose the place, Jongin? Because it’s romantic?”

If it had been any other time, Jongin would have just given Jieun a piece of his mind before storming out of the room. She was surely doing a very good job at testing his patience.

“Don’t you have anything else to talk about?”, Sehun deadpanned.

“I was just saying because the last time I had met Yun Hee, we were in a hospital’s women’s room. Compared to that, this place is heaven”, Jieun said, without the teasing tone. She seemed unsually wary of Sehun.

Jongin watched as Yun Hee looked at the smiling face of Jieun with disbelief, like Jieun was saying something she wasn’t supposed to.

“What are you talking about?”, Sehun asked. Jongin figured Sehun also had no idea. Is that why Yun Hee looked so uncomfortable?”

Jieun looked at Yun Hee with shock, which Jongin knew was fake. “Yun Hee-ah, didn’t you tell Sehun about our meeting at the hospital?” Then she faced Sehun before continuing. “It was on the day of your divorce, right after her prenatal check-up if I remember clearly.”

Yun Hee looked like a bucket of ice had been poured over her, shivering and cowering away under Sehun’s scrutinizing eyes. Jongin could feel his heartbeat quickening. Something was not right.

“Oh my god! You really didn’t tell him?” Jieun shook her head in pity. “Now I know why Sehun always seemed curious about how I got to know about your pregnancy and divorce. It’s because you never told him…”

Suddenly Yun Hee bolted out of the seat and went straight towards the entrance without looking back. Not wasting a minute, Sehun also followed her, leaving Jongin alone with Jieun. The look on Sehun’s face was so unreadable that Jongin felt a weird sense of dread inside. Would Yun Hee be okay?

“You are despicable.” Jongin spat as he saw the smirk on Jieun’s face.

“I am just a person who has got nothing to lose”, she stated calmly, like nothing was wrong.

“You think, you can gain anything from that?”

“What is even there for me to gain?” She spread a napkin on her lap without a care for the world. “An ex who gives no about me? A friend who would rather have me gone? I am just having a little fun, you know?”

“Please stop, Jieun. I beg you. Stop whatever you are trying to do.”

Jongin felt like sinking in the ground when Jieun looked at him with distaste.

“Do you think I need any advice from you? Someone who never cared about me? You didn’t care when I was still there, didn't care when I needed you all but couldn't say anything, didn’t care when I finally left not being able to take anymore.” she snapped.

“And even now, when you know my full truth, you don't care about me. You only care about that girl who will never be yours. How do face yourself, Kim Jongin?”

Jongin couldn't help looking down in shame.

 


 

Hello, fellas. This is Anikasen.

I know that this chapter is a mess. so are my thoughts. Hope you will still enjoy the chapter. I am not going to bore you with my usual "crappy life" rambling, so see you in the next chapter.

Take care and stay happy, fellas. Lots of love and kisses for you all. Bye!

P.S. Who is excited for Kai's solo? Man, that guy is a God. Hands down.