annoyingly whipped

take a shot | ON PAUSE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sakura likes to annoy minjoo, but the latter hates it. there's never a day, or even just a second that the older lets her girlfriend live in peace. she expresses her love in a completely different way because unlike the younger who's sweet and everything, the japanese on the contrary, finds it tremendously cringey. but she wouldn't mind receiving the end of her lover's sweetness at all.

 

"minjoo-ah you look like a frog. holy i'm dating a human frog, are we going to have tadpoles as our babies?"

 

"oi kim minjoo, did you know that your name actually means a hybrid of a monkey and a llama?"

 

"seriously how diverse is your face? it's like you packed the whole zoo, you look like every animal there is!"

 

the cherry blossom has been bombarding her lover countless of banters, and minjoo is starting to get annoyed. yet again, it's another episode of sakura annoying the hell out of her. in this case, she might just replace yena as the older's tom and jerry buddy.

 

the beauty clenches her fists tightly while shutting her eyes closed at the same time. she's trying to control her emotions, god only knows what'll happen if she lets it get to her. it's not going to be pretty, it never did.

 

the feline notices her lover's actions and stifles a laugh. but of course, she also knows that there's only much that minjoo could take, so before the latter explodes in anger, sakura gingerly pulls her in a warm embrace, propping her chin on the other's shoulder before tightening her hug.

 

sakura loves kim minjoo. not just that, but a lot. and she made sure that her girlfriend knows about it. the latter, upon feeling those pair of arms enveloping her body soothingly, the irritation from a while ago vanished before her eyes.

 

the brunette placed a palm on top and leaned back fully, loving the scent of her lover slowly lingering beneath her nose. she fluttered her eyes open and twisted her neck to look at the older who did the same.

 

"and yet you managed to make me fall for you." sakura lovingly murmured underneath her breath just so their nosy friends wouldn't hear and make fun of her for being so whipped.

 

"seriously how are you so beautiful? one day i am literally so disgusted with love and the next day i am so in love with you, did you put something in my food?!" but one knows, the grey haired girl's sweetness doesn't last long. it will always be followed by a contradiction. this time, the younger did not hold herself back and flicked her girlfriend's forehead with much force before standing up with her face scrunched.

 

"oww- babe where are you going? hold up!" the japanese was bewildered when the taller forcefully pulled away from her embrace and stormed off with yuri following behind.

 

she was about to run off and chase minjoo but a certain duck pulled her hood back and forced her to sit back down. the feline immediately shoot daggers at her friends.

 

"just let her for a while. you should really stop doing that, you know?" yena commented as she munches on her food, the older on the other hand ignorantly tilted her head in confusion.

 

"stop doing what? i didn't even do anything, i don't understand her sometimes." sakura groans in frustration and her friends looked at her in disbelief before flickering her forehead the same way minjoo did.

 

"in case you forgot, i'm just reminding you how much of a big idiot you are." chaeyeon said, earning a pout from the poor japanese who trailed her eyes on her lover's retreating frame.

 

 

a couple of hours later and their p.e class is taking place inside the gymnasium. they were wearing their orange track suits as they watched a game of dodgeball take place between hyewon's team and yujin's team.

 

it also has been a couple of hours since minjoo started giving sakura a cold shoulder and it's driving the latter nuts. now, she has been sending daggers across a certain fairy as she watches her being all clingy with the goddess.

 

"why are you doing this to me? i can literally feel kkura unnie silently murdering me with her piercing glares." chaewon uttered those words with a fake smile to appear like she's having a laugh with the former as per her request.

 

"unnie you owe me one remember? besides, that's what she gets for being such a rascal. it's not like she doesn't flirt with every girl she had encountered. have you forgotten that she used to flirt with you? and to kwangbae before that, and chaeyeon unnie before, not to mention gush over eunbi unnie's jinja nice body and how she looks a lot like irene sunbaenim, her crush for christ's sa- and she's standing behind me isn't she?" the brunette exhales a heavy sigh after concluding that judging from the raddish fairy's nervous smile.

 

"oi kim, that's my kim, find your own kim!" the cherry blossom argues childishly, sitting beside her lover and pulling her arms to force her inside her embrace.

 

"i don't see your name on her." chaewon fights back, now the two of them are having a silly banter over the said beauty. as minutes of arguing passes by, sakura's gets grumpier and grumpier.

 

"minjoo!" the latter calls out her girlfriend in a desperate manner, begging her to make their friend stop her antics. however, much to her disappointment, she just lets her be.

 

"oi kim chaewon, our team is up." luckily for the japanese, their silly rivalry finally came to an end when yena came by to pull the annoying raddish away from the couple. with that, it was the younger's turn to receive all those piercing glares.

 

"what? what did i do wrong?" minjoo asks defensively with her eyebrows raised. it's clear that she's still mad and yet the other was sulking in front of her with a pout on her lips and both arms crossed.

 

"you were flirting with her!"

 

"like you don't flirt around on a daily basis." the taller counters her argument, causing yet a deeper frown from the sulking girl who kept shut and just watched her friends play the game.

 

however, her insides are bothering her. sure, they fight almost all the time, but they also make up right away. this on the other hand is not how it usually goes down, it's been hours of them not talking to each other and sakura had enough.

 

so she gently rests her head on her lover's shoulder and run her hand against her right arm, leisurely intertwining their fingers together without saying a word.

 

"you know that those were all before we got together right? sure, i had a crush on all of them because heck they're beautiful. but i fell for you, and having a crush is so much more different than being in love with kim minjoo." she whispered those words softly while squeezing her girlfriend's hand and it melted the latter in an instant.

 

"i love you." those three tender words coming from miyawaki sakura is enough for the younger to give in. with that, she responded with an 'i love you too' before focusing their eyes back on the game, heads over each other's and hands clasped tightly.

 

yeah she's definitely not whipped.

 

 

"instead of you idiots bickering over where to go, why don't we just go to the amusement park. we're always at the mall anyway, we've literally scrabbled around it dozens of times already." eunbi suggested, finally putting an end to a certain tetrad's endless arguments.

 

"but-" hyewon was about to counter her statement but the eldest shot her threatening glares, cutting her off.

 

"fine let's do that, you're lucky i love you." she utters, earning an icked reaction from miyawaki, choi, and ahn as if they aren't whipped for their own girlfriends.

 

"you two are disgusting." sakura commented, pretending to be vomiting because of what she heard while the other two agrees.

 

"says the one who's claiming to be not so head over heels over kim mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter