1st - found my queen

take a shot | ON PAUSE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"ah yah hyung stop that. we agreed to help you out but you don't have to flirt with her when no one's watching." prince yujin, the youngest miyawaki complains as he pouted his lips. he left for a couple of minutes to grab some snacks only to see his brother being all lovey dovey with his lover the instant he comes back.

 

"i'm not flirting with her baby bro, wonyoung here just likes me a lot more than she likes you. isn't that right bunny?" saku ruffles the said princess's hair before planting a soft kiss on the back of her palm. an action which brought an intense blush on the lass's cheeks, and a painful smack on the head from his raging younger brother.

 

"ow, ow, okay alright i'm s-sorry. yah i'm older than you, you know!" the older prince hisses in pain as he tried to avoid his brother's punches. their ruckus was ceased when princess wonyoung gently placed a palm on her lover's shoulder to help the piteous prince out.

 

"okay yujin, i think he's had enough punches from you in one day." the lass chuckles seeing the two brothers glare at each other and fight like cat and dog. less than a minute later, they're back on their old place, yujin and wonyoung being all over each other while a certain brown haired prince plops himself next to his whipped of a brother.

 

"just so you know, i'd appreciate it if you stop flirting while i'm here. can we play?" after having had enough of the two showing countless of affection to one another, the older forced himself between the couple who lets out a groan of frustration.

 

"you're the one who got yourself into this mess in the first place and asked for our help. there's a lot of princesses out there who's literally throwing themselves at you but you just chose to be creepily in love with princess irene, who by the way, is getting married already! just move on from her hyung." the pup-like prince utters nonchalantly, this time it was his turn to take a punch from his brother.

 

saku isn't exactly fighting over princess wonyoung's heart with his brother. it's only so that their parents would stop accepting every princesses's offer to win over the hopeless prince's heart. but unfortunately for them he's already in love with princess irene and plans on courting her. however, just a month ago, the ivaviel kingdom revealed that the beatiful princess is already betrothed to a young prince.

 

he was heartbroken, too heartbroken to say the least. with that, the piteous prince refused to have a queen by his side when the crown is passed on to him. instead, he has chosen to rule the kingdom of phaniel alone. but the king and the queen did not approve of this idea, they told him to find a princess and if he still failed to capture the chosen princess's heart, they will let him rule the kingdom alone.

 

thus, he sought help from his brother who have been secretly courting his bestfriend, princess wonyoung. luckily for him, they agreed. it's already been two weeks since their so-called sibling rivalry, everyday the two princes will come to stay at their neighboring kingdom, pretending to fight over the young princess.

 

"your royal highness, i deeply apologize for the disturbance that i have caused but her majesty is asking for the princess as they will be fetching her sister from her kingdom." just then, wonyoung's lady-in-waiting came, and so the princes bid their goodbyes to the princess before going back to their own kingdom where their parents await.

 

"boys, you're back early. what happened?" the king asked.

 

"princess wonyoung will come by her sister's kingdom and pick her up alongside the queen. didn't know she had a sister." saku answered, voice without even a hint of interest but upon hearing that, their parents in surprise.

 

"princess minjoo is coming to the kingdom?" their mother asked, upon the mention of a princess's name, the brothers' ears perked up.

 

"you guys know her?"

 

"of course we do, we're mihee's friend, in case you forgot. minjoo is wonyoung's half sister, she's very beautiful actually. a lot of princes are swarming over to have her hand in marriage but the princess is kinda like you, saku. she doesn't want to be married to just anyone, she wants to be married to someone she truly loves, word goes around that she has already found her prince who have vowed to marry her and she is only waiting for that prince to come back and fulfill his promise." the older one scoffs with his mom's words, for him, it sounded ridiculous because no one can be more beautiful than princess irene herself.

 

"father, how come we've never known of this beaut then?" the younger asks with a crease on his forehead to which his parents chuckled at.

 

"because they didn't want the people of their kingdom to know until she reaches twenty, by then she'll decide whether she'll be living in her mom's kingdom or her dad's. the princess will be turning twenty this month soon. a couple of years ago however, there was only one certain prince allowed to see the princess herself as what the queen desires." the royal family carries on with their conversation about the princess.

 

"you mean kinda like me and wonyoung during our early age wherein it was only i who have known of princess wonyoung's identity?" the blue haired princed asked, earning a nod from his parents while the other remained silent. he was about to question the latter about his early age but before they could, prince saku excused himself out and went up to his room.

 

 

the next day, the king and the queen expected their sons to be staying in the castle as they have known that when princess minjoo comes to visit for a day, the royal family refuses to take any guests, but they were surprised when the queen herself asked for the presence of their family to drop by the kingdom of zarean.

 

"mihee, surprising getting an invitation to come by when princess minjoo of nuviel is visiting." the queen of phaniel chuckled upon seeing her friend who mimicked her actions. the moment the two brothers have kissed the back of the queen's hand, they didn't wait any longer and rushes to the young princess's room in competition. leaving their parents shaking their head with a wide smile.

 

"well i seek of your help for my daughter's grand ball which will be publicly held in our kingdom. it's about time the people of zarean learn about her, she'll be staying for a month till her birthday, i was thinking maybe one of your brave boys could keep her occupied with her stay and might as well be her for the ball. just like the old times." queen mihee asked, although not exactly in a form of a question, but all three of them have gazed at each other in understanding, silently agreeing which prince would cover the position.

 

"you know how saku is, he's quite stubborn and relentless. it would take much convincing. everything has changed since that day, he claimed before that it's princess irene or nothing, now it's wonyoung or nothing." the king said, his sad eyes fixated on his eldest's retreating frame before facepalming himself after seeing his sons pulling each other back.

 

"you're belittling my daughter's beauty mitsuo, even if he doesn't remember, he'll agree. the heart never forgets." the queen of zarean said with a visible smirk and confidence written all over her face.

 

 

"wonnie?" yujin utters the instant he twisted the knob of the princess's room only to be greeted with no sight of the said lass. just then, wonyoung's lady-in-waiting caught a glimpse of the two brothers and approached them.

 

"your highness, princess wonyoung is in her sister's room. would you like me to call for her?" with that, the duo nodded their head as an answer to which the servant immediately complied after bowing her head in respect.

 

on the other hand, inside a particular beauty's room, two sisters are chatting their morning away, simply catching up on the time that they have missed after being apart for months and not having any communication with each other.

 

"princesses, i am sorry for interrupting but the miyawaki brothers have announced their presence and is waiting in the great chamber for the company of princess wonyoung." just then, their chatters were cut short. the younger nodded her head and followed her lady-in-waiting while the other raised a brow in curiousity.

 

"who are these miyawaki brothers and how important are they that they must be tended immediately?" the beautiful princess asked her own servant, although she finds the name rather familiar.

 

"they are the sons of king mitsuo and queen eiko of phaniel, the neighboring kingdom. they are known for their notable bravery and talents in swordsmanship, miyawaki saku is their first born and miyawaki yujin is their second born. quite a name that every princesses have taken interest on your royal highness. however your sister, princess wonyoung had captured both the two brothers' heart, thus the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter