not yet, at least

take a shot | ON PAUSE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

kim minjoo is the definition of a wise, pure, and kind angel. but sometimes, no scratch that, most of the time actually, she acts gullible. too gullible that she falls for every single one of her friends' tricks, even those repeated ones.

 

because of that, her girlfriend, miyawaki sakura was worried that people would take advantage of her kindness and innocence. thus, she promised to take care of minjoo and prevent that from ever happening.

 

however, there are times where the cherry blossom too would be the cause of the younger's headache given that she's also a trickster and a troublemaker especially when sakura is with her friends.

 

often times, she would tease the beauty but not with the intention of annoying her, rather, her sole reason for that was to make her girlfriend flustered and blushing.

 

the older would also purposely make minjoo jealous. when she know that the latter is staring at her with watchful eyes sakura, in cold blood, will approach someone in a more touchy way while sporting a smirk.

 

only for her ears to be mercilessly pulled by her lover while on their way home by the end of the day, and the short haired girl would have to beg so hard to be forgiven or else, well it's a sleepover at her friends' flats then. (if she's lucky)

 

nevertheless, miyawaki sakura genuinely loves kim minjoo. one would even say, she's too whipped for the brunette, she acts all tsundere and cool but again, it's all just an act.

 

in reality, the cherry blossom is the exact opposite of how the public sees her as. girls and boys in their campus would often gush over how effortlessly cool she is.

 

with her handsome and beautiful looks, chic personality, and a name for herself, she is one sophisticated woman indeed, simply flawless. the only thing she lacks at, is her ability to do sports though she can physically fight.

 

ask anyone about miyawaki sakura, and they'd say they either want to date her, or be her. however, ask kim minjoo, and she'd say the exact opposite.

 

sometimes, the latter even wonders how she fell in love with the cherry blossom. she suspects that the older gave her love potions and they'd share a laugh about it. why? it's simply because for her, sakura is her cute geeky girlfriend who gay panics for her every single time.

 

"you're day dreaming about me again aren't you? that explains the drool." hearing the japanese's deep and calming voice pulled her back from her daydream. the beauty exhales and checked the bottom of her lips for the said drool only to realize that she had been fooled by her childish lover.

 

"bold of you to assume it's because of you and not someone else." if sakura likes to purposely make the brunette jealous, well two can play it that game. when the older's already big eyes grew wider, the other laughs victoriously before standing up from the couch to get some food in the kitchen.

 

the grey haired girl's eyes followed her figure, and now, it was her time to daydream about the younger. just like her, minjoo is also someone with a reputation in their campus.

 

first day of high school, she was a transfer student and yet she was already famous for her beauty. when a word about a new transferred student with a possessing face like that of approdite's, every single student tried to approach and befriend her.

 

it reached the point where she was literally swarmed all around and everyone was asking her to eat with them. and because she is too kind, the brunette had a hard time accepting an offer as there was way too much to the point that she just wanted to eat alone.

 

until four girls greatly known as the suspenderz since they would always get suspention and detention in class for being troublemakers, went pass through those sea of people unto minjoo and pulled her away from the crowd. she was clueless about who those people are, but still, the brunette was thankful for them.

 

the four then brought her to what looks like a school warehouse, and inside it were seven other people who spare her a glance before going back to their own business.

 

some were eating, some were playing cards, and the others were just scrolling on their phones, she knew some as they were from the same class. however, one girl caught all her attention. when her gaze landed on a short haired lass with grey hair, big ears, big eyes, and furrowed eyebrows, the transfer student was stunned.

 

the busy girl was biting her pink, lascivious lips while playing on her phone and she looked effortlessly seductive that the younger couldn't help but fantasize over it.

 

realizing what her thoughts are, the beauty's eyes widened and she immediately shook her head to get rid of those thoughts as she mentally face palm herself for thinking such things. unknown to her, the four saw the way she looked at their friend.

 

"alright y'all don't be rude, we have a guest. this is the new transfer student that everyone's been talking about. we found her surrounded by hungry preys so we took her. what's your name?" a girl resembling a duck asks minjoo, the brunette stared at her for a couple of minutes seemingly in a trance until she snapped and introduced herself.

 

"kim minjoo, i'm a freshman." the lass bowed her head along with her greetings, and right after it was the crew's turn to be introduced. she learned every single one of their names but one remained stuck in her mind like glue.

 

miyawaki sakura.

 

the girl never paid attention to her, not even a glance and yet here she is, so intrigued and interested about the cherry blossom.

 

her mind was clouded with the thought of the latter and this time, she just can't shake it away. that went on until the bell rang signaling the start of their class and all twelve of them started cleaning the place up.

 

minjoo was about to walk out of the warehouse together with nako, hitomi, and yuri (the ones she shares a class with) when a raspy voice spoke and said, "i'll walk you to your class let's go." next thing she knew, her crush was dragging her to class.

 

"well that was a first for sakura." eunbi commented as they all look at the two's frames that were walking further and further away from them.

 

"do you think..." yujin paused, not finishing her query but everyone understood what she meant by that. with a nervous chuckle, they all responded.

 

"nah."

 

"impossible."

 

"that's nuts yujin-ah."

 

but then they all fell silently looking at each other with an unknown glint in their eyes before they ran to spy on the two.

 

meanwhile, the said pair arrived at the younger's class. the latter thought that the japanese would only walk her to class, she was then surprised when the older entered the class with her.

 

"where's your seat?" the grey haired girl asked, it took a couple of moments before she pointed at her seat next to a guy as she was confused all over. her classmates too began murmuring with miyawaki sakura's sudden entrance with the transfer student.

 

"where does yuri sit?" this time, the question wasn't directed to her but rather, to the rest of the class. immediately, they pointed at the blonde's seat and the cherry blossom walked towards it, tapping the desk of the guy sitting next to their friend.

 

"you, exchange seats with minjoo." the lad hastily complied to sakura's orders and even stumbling on the chairs out of fear. the beauty wonders as to why he seems scared and took a mental note to ask yuri about it.

 

"s-sunbaenim..." the younger utters, only to be cut off by her companion.

 

"just unnie is fine. i'll see you after school." and with that being said, the cherry blossom exited the room but not before bumping into nako, hitomi, and yuri. when they were done talking, the sunbae walked out without looking back and next, yuri was on the seat beside her.

 

"what's up?" the latter asked when the beauty throws her questioning looks. she wonders why the blonde didn't seem to mind the change of seat plans that much, she doesn't even look a bit surprised.

 

"nothing." the query running in her mind a while ago was then left buried deep inside her brain thinking that she would probably appear weird if she asked.

 

for the whole class hours, minjoo's mind was on somewhere else. she barely talks, not that she does all the time but this time, she wasn't paying attention to anything. she was just staring outside, thinking about something, or more like someone and that went on until the bell echoes all throughout the hallway.

 

the trio are already talking about a certain topic but the brunette was too preoccupied to listen and without bidding them goodbyes, she headed straight out of the room only to halt when her body collided with another.

 

"pay attention to where you're going." the familiarity of the voice caused the beauty's eyes to go wide. immediately, she held tight on her books and was about to utter her apologies while bowing down nonstop when the older grabbed her wrist and once

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter