2nd - little things in life

take a shot | ON PAUSE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

minjoo went back to the resthouse as soon as the sun has set. she was in awe with the beauty that the island possesses in every angle, the sound of the waves crashing through the shores were like music to her ears.

 

this is something she could get used to, it's something that she want. a simple life, away from the crowd, from the cameras, away from a life that cuffs her hands and feet. she desires a life that only this island could give.

 

everything is just perfect here, she wanted to make it last, too bad it'll only be for a couple of months. she doubt her parents would even let her have it.

 

due to overthinking, minjoo didn't realize that little by little, her eyelids fell heavy and she dozed off to dreamland next to her friend.

 

she was having a dream, again with that faceless girl that reeks of cherry blossom. it's weird, dreaming of someone you don't even know, or moreover someone you can't even see and yet minjoo already felt so attached to that person.

 

hearing a noise outside, this drew the actress back from her dreamland and her precious dream was cut short. irritated, she tried covering her ears with a pillow in attempt to block the noise, only to fail as the noise kept getting louder and louder and that's when minjoo has had it.

 

forgetting she wasn't in her own house and was in fact staying in someone else's residence, the brunette stepped out of the room with heavy footsteps and was about to yell at whoever it was that disrupted her sleep when suddenly, she ceased upon seeing a familiar face that she despises very much.

 

"you! what are you doing here?!" minjoo scowls, voice rather raised as her face scrunched up, not liking the sight she was greeted with. right in front of her, was the flirty girl who goes by the name miyawaki sakura, the very girl that ruined her afternoon, and the only flaw that this island has.

 

the brunette eyes on her best friend, who was giving her a look of shame while signaling her to quit her ramblings as it is getting embarrassing. however, before the actress could speak again, the cherry blossom beats her to it.

 

"well well, what are the odds. is if just me, or is fate finally doing its job properly, bringing the girl of my dreams in my own residency." again, she was sporting a smirk that irked minjoo to the fullest.

 

then it hits her and her eyes grew wide in realization. she's the owner of this rest house, the kindhearted person who willingly offers their home for tourists who were unfortunate in claiming a room for themselves.

 

sakura frowns when she saw her unmoving from her spot, but recollecting herself, the japanese stood up from where she sat and approached the actress.

 

still with a flirty grin, she extended her hand and introduced herself the second time around, "we haven't had a proper introduction a while ago, so please allow me to make it right princess. miyawaki sakura, and you are?" the beauty stared at the hand hanging in front of her.

 

she doesn't know what to do, obviously she currently has a bad first impression about the surfer and first impressions are hard to change. so thinking she's just another one of those good for nothing person, the actress rolls her eyes and curtly slaps the hand away from her.

 

"please, i have no interest in you and i am for sure not going to give you my name." minjoo scoffs before walking pass the lass and one of her brows raised, surprised with the intriguing personality that the guest possesses.

 

"yah kim, have you gone nuts, she's letting us stay here for 's sake so unless you could handle sleeping in the woods tonight please be nice to her." yuri whispered, almost begging her friend to comply however much to her dismay the older was too stubborn and arrogant to do so.

 

"your friend's right, you're staying in my house and it's my rules. name or we're kicking you out." the cherry blossom smirks confidently, thinking it'll probably leave the girl no choice but to introduce herself to her, but that's where she's wrong.

 

"oh please, sleeping in the woods is much better than being in the same space as you. i told you i'm not interested in you, and there's no way in hell would i ever give you my name. come on yul, let's go leave this conceited jerk's place." minjoo said in a not so pleasing tone but that did not offen the house owner even a bit. as a matter of fact, her interest towards the brunette only heightens and with the tougher challenge is, the more she wants to keep pushing until she wins this girl.

 

"woah woah, come on princess there's no need to be hostile about it. fine i'm sorry, if you don't want to give me your name then it's fine but i could never let you go wonder around the island searching for a place to stay. you and your friend over here could stay for as long as you want, make yourselves feel at home. but mark my words beautiful, i ain't ever giving up until i have your name." sakura flashed a failed wink before leaving them be in a quiet trance. the actress was stunned, speechless with her overflowing confidence.

 

but moreover, she still couldn't get over the fact that she's about to spend her supposedly, serene vacation accompanied by this hot yet annoying surfer.

 

wait, hot? god no she's not!

 

minjoo's eyes widened at the thought, she gave herself a few smacks on the head for thinking that this sight of her caused yuri and her company to sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter