1st - a blast from the past

take a shot | ON PAUSE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

another fine morning came after a spectacular night, with the sun emitting light that shines so bright after an exhausting night, a certain lass just wanted to rest on her bed peacefully without any disturbance but mother nature itself refuses to give her the tranquility of a saturday morning.

 

sprawling on top of the bed is kim minjoo, with a blanket on top of her body, barely even covering her chest as she moved around the bed to shift from one position to another, causing the fabric to slip down from her bare shoulders. rays of sunlight gleamed through the curtains, hitting her face which disrupted her skin.

 

she hastily turned around in annoyance because of the sun, with regret hitting her almost immediately as she felt a darting sensation all over her body. she groaned loudly because of the stiffness of her muscles but even more due to the soreness in between her legs.

 

the beauty then felt a pair of arms snaking around her waist, in an instant, she knew the owner of those muscular arms and with that, she eased up to his embrace and circled her arms around his nape.

 

"was i too rough last night?" he asked, albeit a little too sweet for his raspy voice which caused butterflies to sworn around his lover's stomach. the lass rolled her eyes, even though he couldn't see it since her face was buried on his chest.

 

"like it's not obvious, good morning baby." minjoo pulled away a little from the cuddle, planting a chaste kiss on the lad's lips and resting their foreheads against each other's with their eyes still closed afterwards.

 

"well you were begging me to go harder, i only did what you asked me to do, i am a good husband after all." a chortle erupts from the latter's lips, leaning in once again as he craves for another bewitching kiss.

 

the brunette deepened their kiss, pulling his nape closer as they plunge their tongue through each other's mouth to fight for dominance. saku went hovering on top of his wife, although still sore, she didn't hesitate to spread her legs and trap her lover's lower body in between her own.

 

"morning ?" the japanese utters in between their heated kiss and the other hums a reply. his hips began grinding against the woman's crotch, length hitting her already wet slit as his hands fondles the latter's perfectly sculpted bosoms.

 

"mommy! daddy!" just then, before they could satisfy the aching in their stomach, a voice echoes across the room as well as a loud thud created when the door opened and hits the wall.

 

" that damn kid!" the lad groans in frustration as they recognized the voice of the intruder causing his partner to chuckle. they swiftly pulled away from each other, the lass being spooned while the other tried to cover their bodies.

 

"yujin, nako, what are you two doing here?" minjoo asked her son and her daughter who climbed up the bed, the girl sitting down with a sullen face while the boy jumps up and down the bed, only heightening their father's exasperation.

 

"miyawaki yujin stop jumping around!" saku scolded his son but to no avail as the said boy only stucked his tongue out in response to his father. the brunette lets out a laugh before pulling the energetic boy into her arms. now all three of them are cuddling on the bed while their daughter is still sulking.

 

"nakochan, what's wrong sweetie?" the goddess asks the sullen girl whose lower lip is jutting out. she didn't say anything at first, instead, she went over to her dad's side of the bed and hugged his neck.

 

"daddy, yujinnie said you love him more than me. that's not true, right?" the little girl utters cutely, eyes glistening with tears and her lips began to quiver as she fights off the urge to cry.

 

the brown haired guy looked at his children with disbelief in his eyes, pissed off gaze prolonged on his mischievous son who was wearing a crooked and annoying grin while snickering.

 

are you kidding me? they barged inside our room, disrupting our moment because of that little-- i knew i should've pulled out that night.

 

"princess, of course that's not true, i love you more than him." saku said, earning a smile from his daughter and a whine from his son who pulled away from his mother's hug to attack his dad.

 

"but dad!" the pup-like boy mewls, trying to pull his sister away from their father in jealousy. a smile crept up to the couple's lips watching their kids argue about who's the favourite among them.

 

"alright that's enough, stop beating daddy up you two." minjoo tries to stop their kids from whining to their dad, pulling the young boy back in her arms.

 

"i'm kidding, i love nako and non-nakos equally okay?" her husband joked, although there's a bit of truth in his words everytime the youngest does something that will make his head hurt, in other words, everything that yujin does.

 

"mommy!" the latter yells, nearly te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter