epilogue

take a shot | ON PAUSE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

minjoo woke up feeling the coldness of the room. she tossed to the other side and found her husband not in sight, she recalled how their night went down last night and couldn't help but be anxious as she looked at the clock.

 

it's only eight o'clock, he must've gone to work early.

 

the beauty thought to relieve her concern, she was about to get off the bed when the door to their room opened loudly, startling her and comes the said guy struggling to carry the tray of food while still wearing an apron.

 

"oh you're up, good morning baby i cooked you breakfast." saku flashed his charmingly crooked smile and set the tray on the bed side table, helping his wife up as he kissed her forehead softly.

 

the brunette's heart skipped a bit because of the sweet affection of her lover that her face flushed red, like a highschool teenager who had a little interaction with her long time crush. well who can blame her, this is the first time that he had ever cooked for her after six years of being married.

 

"i cooked you scrambled eggs for breakfast and some soup, taste it?" the brown haired guy put the tray on the girl's lap and scooped down a spoonful of food before bringing it up to for her to eat.

 

"is it good?" the japanese asked in anticipation of a good remark but his expression turned upside when he saw minjoo's face scrunched up as she hastily grabbed the glass of water.

 

"yah! it's too salty do you want me to die?!" the latter said and finished the half glass of water in one go. saku pouted unconsciously and silently set the food aside, feeling disappointed because of his failure to cook a decent breakfast for his lover.

 

the brunette noticed the frown on his face, so not wanting to keep him in that state, she called for him and asked him to lie down beside her to which he did in a heartbeat after removing the apron hugging his body.

 

"how about we just cuddle for a few good minutes and after you can prepare for work while i cook you breakfast, hmm?" minjoo said, burying her face in his neck as the lad hugs her tight.

 

"nah i won't be going to work today. i want to spend time with you, i asked yuri if the kids could stay at their house until tomorrow and she agreed, they're preparing their stuffs in their room. so i guess we have the house all to ourselves today. how about we-" saku was about to attack his wife's lips when the lass pushed his face away as she knows exactly what he's thinking.

 

"last night was still not enough for you? at this point we might have a third child." the beauty chuckles while trying to stand up so that she could do her morning routine.

 

"a third child doesn't sound so bad, from what i can recall last week yujin did say he wants a little sister to protect didn't he? why don't we give him what he wants?" the japanese tackled her down, sneaking his head in the crook of the other's neck as he nuzzled against her.

 

"i've had enough delinquents in my life, i don't want to make it four. can you please stop being all clingy, i know we just made up but i really want to eat decent food oh and mind you, i'm still sore from last night." minjoo then gathered all her strength and successfully pushed her husband who was sulking out of the way.

 

"well what else are we supposed to do today then?" unfortunately for her, the lad remains stuck with her as he followed her in the bathroom, wrapping her tiny waist in his arms with his chin placed on top of her shoulder while the girl washes her face.

 

"oh believe me oppa, we can do a lot of things that doesn't involve whatever erted things going on inside your head now." the moment minjoo was done brushing her teeth, she turned around and s her arms at the back of his neck, tip toeing to give him a peck on his lips.

 

"let's go, i hope the kids didn't eat what you cooked." and it's one of those days wherein his wife is being the savage person that she is apart from her ever-so-kind demeanor.

 

the brown haired guy followed his wife with a pout forming on his lips, as they stepped out of the room, they found yujin and nako in front of their room with a cute little backpack hanging on their backs and a silly grin.

 

"excited for the sleep over?" the brunette asked while ruffling the duo's hair, they nodded in response and hugged their mom. with saku making his entrance into the scene, the two frowned as they remembered their parents' non-stop arguments.

 

"are you and daddy going to fight when we're gone?" nako voiced out her thoughts, shocking the couple who looked at each other. words has been out of the lass so the guy took matters into his own hands.

 

"no princess, we're not going to fight anymore so you don't have to worry. mommy and i have talked last night, we made up. i'm sorry if i made your mommy cry, okay? daddy was an idiot and he would never do such a thing anymore, i promise." the brown haired guy carried his daughter in his arms and kissed her cheeks. seeing this, yujin started to whine as to why their father never showed him that kind of affection.

 

"you want a kiss from daddy? alright then come here big guy." with that being said, he set the little girl up so that he could pull his son and plant kisses all over his face, to which the young boy reacted with displeasure.

 

after the chaotic scene upstairs, the four of them made their way down to the dining room to eat breakfast. as they were waiting for their breakfast to be served, saku sneaked up behind his wife and hugged her from behind.

 

"i've missed this." he murmured while trailing multiple trail of kisses on the latter's neck who then hummed in response.

 

"not my fault you got all emo when unnie came back then decided to get all drunk and high while flirting with every woman you come across with at the bar, which by the way i'm still mad at you about." minjoo turned the stove to medium heat so that she could turn around and give her lover a good old flick on the forehead.

 

"hey i'm not a flirt! i was just figuring things out myself." the older pouted his lips, dejected because of the criticism that he got from his wife.

 

"and while doing that you tried to enjoy other girl's company, yeah i think unnie and i would both agree that you are one heck of a flirt." the latter then used the tongs to pinch her husband's pouty lips, who hissed in an instant as it burnt his skin.

 

"ow that hurts!"

 

"you deserve much more than that, if you think i've forgiven you easily because of last night then you're wrong lover boy. now move, i've got kids to feed and myself." the lad was then pushed aside, stunned because of the mistreatment that he is receiving as of the moment while their children laughed at him.

 

after a short while he sat down on his seat, all sulky and was about to serve himself with bacon and hotdogs but his wife dodged his cutlery from reaching the food with her own.

 

"those are for the kids."

 

"what? where's mine then!" the younger smirked hearing the question, she eyed the tray of food prepared for her a while ago and served it to her husband's plate.

 

"eat that, you think just because i love you i already forgave you? well guess what babe, you're going to try a lot harder than that. but hey, here's a kiss for you just to cheer you up." minjoo laughs as she mocked the guy, but instead of feeling sad about it, he felt the contrary.

 

her laugh was music to his ears, perhaps it's been way too long since he heard that and his mood brightened up because of it that nothing could ever ruin his morning. well maybe except for his burnt and salty eggs and soup.

 

"hey." he called out to her, placing his palm on top of hers making her respond with a hum while turning to him.

 

"i love you more."

 

 

"remember to shower before heading to bed, okay yujin? and please go easy on yuri, she's pregnant and the last thing she needs is you two stressing her up, if you did then bye bye sleepover." the beauty reminded her son and her daughter one last time before letting them invade the choi's humble abode. she then approached her friend who was talking to her husband.

 

"thanks again for doing this jjoyul." the japanese ruffled the blonde's hair who immediately retracted as she did not want her hair to be a mess.

 

"it's nothing, i'm just glad that all this sibling husband, ex or whatever yehan called it before is now officially over. in fact, chaewon and i may or may have not talked last night about her new love interest, and the cherry on top? well let's just say that he's picking her up later." yuri revealed, leaving the married couple stupefied. simultaneously upon saying that, chaewon barges out of the younger's house, obviously panicking.

 

"yul! i don't know what to wear--"

 

"how the hell did yuri know about your date way before i did! i'm your sister kim chaewon, your own flesh and blood. but no, i just had to find out about it from yuri!" just then just as the older kim was on her panicked stage, the younger cuts her off and began blabbering about how she felt betrayed by her sister.

 

"yah what are you prattling about there? it's not my fault i had an out of the blue sleepover in yuri's house although your houses are literally right next to each other but i'd like to enjoy my night without hearing you and my ex boyfriend crafting my third niece or nephew. oh yeah and let's talk about how i just found out like a month ago that you and saku have been married for six years, which no one thought would be nice for me to know becase a, my sister is getting married and she promised that i'm supposed to be her maid of honor for her special day not some jo married to a choi and b, my boyfriend is going to be my sister's husband. anyone of you could've just told me so that i wouldn't have spent the rest of my excruciating years thinking that i still have the love of my life to come back to." the fairy then began listing out every repremands she had in her mind, which immediately shut her sister off while their hamster-like friend laughed at the sudden turn of events.

 

"hey that's not fair, no one knew where you were. i mean if you would've just told me then- okay let's not dwell in the past yeah? so please, pray tell?" just before saku could have a slip, he noticed his wife's piercing and jealous stares so in an instant, he swiftly swallowed his words.

 

"no thank you, wouldn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter