psycho

take a shot | ON PAUSE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a request from phenomenal2002, i hope you like it! and i'm using this pic as the chap image because it's so funny.

 

 

red velvet recently made their comeback one week ago, and damn was sakura going crazy over it. she has been playing the whole tracklist nonstop, fangirling over irene's rap, blabbering how beautiful she was in the music video.

 

and minjoo can't stand it.

 

they have been dating ever since the older confessed to her on her birthday vlive, and even before that she was aware of the cherry blossom's massive crush over their senior.

 

still though, the beauty can't help but be jealous over it. who wouldn't when all the grey haired girl could ever gush about was irene, bae joohyun, her crush, the love of her life, the original visual.

 

"yah unnie the tangerine juices are all over the couch!" wonyoung's loudass scream and world rocking quake brought the brown haired girl back from her trance.

 

if it wasn't for their maknae, minjoo wouldn't have realized that she had squeezed the life out of the poor fruit since she was too occupied throwing daggers at her girlfriend's back who was too busy to even acknowledge her presence because,

 

as yuri quotes to her earlier when she arrives, "stream psycho you useless hags or we're eating vegetables all week." and it scared the crap out of jangjorimz so here they are, contributing to the number of streams.

 

"oh minjoo? how long have you been here?" a smile suddenly crept up to the beauty's lips when the grey haired girl finally took notice of her presence. her face was no longer scrunched, instead, her mood turned 360 degrees as she threw herself in the older's arms.

 

"i've been here for a while now, unnie." sakura was taken aback when her lover launched herself at her suddenly. still, she caught her frame as their bodies fell on the couch, with the younger hovering on top of her.

 

"why?" the beauty pouts hearing the question, but before she could whine and throw tantrums at her girlfriend, the cherry blossom started playing with her hair which made minjoo melt in her arms.

 

"eunbi unnie and yujin are out with their friends, hyewon and yena unnie went to the pc bang, and chaewon unnie is getting her driving's license. i'm the only one left at the dorm, do you not want to spend time with me?" minjoo pretended to be hurt, causing the older to jerk up in panic as she denies her girlfriend's claims.

 

"n-no of course not i love spending time with you! should we head over to your dorm and watch a movie together?" sakura asks with her deep yet soft voice that brought shivers and goosebumps to the brunette's skin. the latter then replied with a nod before standing up and eagerly dragging the japanese's wrist for her to follow to the other dorm.

 

the couple went straight to minjoo's room as they set everything up in a comfortable silence since both of them are one of the quiet members.

 

finally the movie and their snacks have been set up, they proceeded to play the film and watch, with the beauty resting comfortably in her lover's warmth.

 

however, the bliss didn't last long when the cherry blossom started to shift under her. at first minjoo thought that she was just checking her phone for a few text messages from their members, but the lass suddenly jumped up in excitement.

 

"red velvet sunbaenim are going live! i'm sorry babe but can i please watch this? pretty please?!" sakura was using the best puppy eyes she could muster. as much as minjoo wanted to be mad at her and express how deeply hurt she was for being neglected, she could only nod her head and close the laptop before shooing her lover away.

 

the grey haired girl failed to notice the disappointment in the younger's eyes as she was too excited that she literally scram out of the room as soon as the other gave her a go signal, and head towards her own dorm so she could lock herself in her gaming room.

 

the beauty hopes that sakura would somehow comeback to her, she just wants to spend time with her girlfriend all day but it seems like the lass's more of a reveluv than a girlfriend.

 

for the rest of the day, there was no signs of the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter